Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long time, no post. (Advice for newbs, libs, and rebels) page 2

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    LOL so first it was because we wanted security, and nows its because we were a resource. I think I hear some knuckles dragging the ground.... Just teasin ya
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

JBailey is offline Senior Member
    Self-domestication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Domesticated animals usually have lower aggression, smaller brains, etc. etc. There is a lot of interesting reading on the topic all over teh interwebs. YMMV. Definitely some negative aspects to the process, but as a species it must 'work' or (the collective)we wouldn't still be doing it.
    Seven Trees Farm - diversified subsistence farming on 1.25 acres.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Turd. I am man, woman, hunter, gatherer, fisher, butcher, feeder and widwife. (To animals anyway) I guess I am super highly evolved awesomeness. I am going to go pound my club on the ground in triumph now
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Civilization is organized resistance to psychedellic culture
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”
    -Robert E. Howard (created Conan the Barbarian)
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltondeportes View Post
    Then leave. If it's up to you (and it is), and you want to leave, then leave. If you really followed through on these wants, you might see how childish they are. There's no reason to be blaming anyone for any pain in your own life, especially when you have the power to correct it.
    Seems to me that "civilization" has a long bloody history of forcing civilization upon people that try to choose not to participate in it.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    organized resistance to psychedelic culture!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12