Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is else is in Colorado? page

Jeep80915 is offline Member

Who is else is in Colorado?

Primal Fuel
    I'm in Colorado Springs. It would be great to find a group to do some things with, like sharing primal meals or great workouts.

Andy

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    Hi Andy - I'm in Downtown Denver

isaboblue is offline Senior Member
    Hey, what's up?! I'm in Colorado Springs as well and looking for fellow pbers. My partner and I went primal just recently, our 1.5 yr old son too! I was thinking of posting on Craig's List to find buddies to do stuff with in the mornings or early afternoons before work. I'd be bringing my kiddo with me wherever I go, so that does limit what I can do, but it'd be a blast to get a group together and do primal picnics, hikes, bike rides, etc. Hmm, maybe I'll set up a website or something or a meet up group.
    "It's never too late to be what you might have been." George Eliot

"Excuses are like asses, some are just bigger than others" Kathryn Martyn Smith

Katie,
    That sounds like fun! It would be nice to find other PBers here in town!

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member
    Native Coloradoan here =)
    I was born in Colorado Springs and now live in Gunnison where I go to college. I too would enjoy meeting up with other PB'ers ... let me know if you guys organize something
    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Repicheep is offline Member
    Out of a backpack, but Paris, France/Colorado
    I'll be in Denver this summer, and would have love to have people to do stuff with!

ZoŽ is offline Senior Member
    Colorado Springs/Boulder here. (CO Springs in the summer, Boulder for school). If you guys want to meet up I would love to come!

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, we should definitely try to organize a primal hike or something this summer. If it ever stops snowing... grr... (don't know what it's doing on the front range but its snowing here right now). And we could do a primal barbecue after!

Speaking of barbecue, for those in Colorado Springs, where do you all get your meat from? My mom usually gets it from Ranch Foods Direct, was just wondering what the general consensus was on best places to buy primal food.
    Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

Jokaman70 is offline Senior Member
    I've lived all over CO - the Springs, Denver, and Greeley (grad. school at UNC). I miss CO. God damn, Vegas blows!
    I began this Primal journey on December 30th, 2009 and in that time I've lost over 125 LBS.

AmyMac---
    I get my Meat, Eggs from Ranch Foods Direct. It's very good stuff. It is, however, not Grass-Finished....Whole Foods has a good selection of completely Grass-Fed beef.

Andy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast