Thread: Very Very New! page

idreamofsilence Guest

Very Very New!

Primal Fuel
    Hi there! I am a very very brand new beginner to this.. well.. I never really began yet because I have so many questions. I am a former vegan/vegetarian (16 years) and just recently added a few bacon bits to my salad once or twice within the past two months. Other than that, I have a lot of food allergies and concerns and things because of my past veg ways. It would be great to get some advice on this forum from as many folks as possible! Great to be here.

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! There are lots of us ex-vegans here. I recommend you read The Vegetarian Myth by Lierre Keith. You don't have to eat a lot of meat to be primal but if you read Keith's book with an open mind, you will completely stop believing in vegetarianism. Go to Welcome to Mark’s Daily Apple | Mark's Daily Apple if you haven't already. The books are great too, but you can learn everything here. Good luck!
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Hey great to have you on board. Agree with Hedonist2, check out the guides and once you understand enough, get rid of the junk food, grains and processed oils, start eating some real meat along with your eggs, veges and other wholesome fare and enjoy the health gains that are sure to come your way.

Humptydumpty is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So I am. I found this forum to be interesting and sharing good stuff. So I’l be a daily visitor for sure.