Thread: Homemade Primal Beauty! page

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member

Homemade Primal Beauty!

Let's share our primal beauty secrets! What are your favorite kitchen-concocted beauty treatments?

I love mixing cane sugar, avocado oil, and lavender essential oil into paste to make a yummy, sensual, soothing body scrub.
    And raw honey face masks?! STFD!!!
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    I am truely very naughty and do ziltch !!!!!! In fact I don't even wash my make up off - I can feel a slapped hand coming on........................
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
    I am truely very naughty and do ziltch !!!!!! In fact I don't even wash my make up off - I can feel a slapped hand coming on........................
    You and me both sister!

aktres is offline Senior Member
    Ok I'm in. I tried to post this last night but it turned out tl:dr. I have been intrigued by probiotics lately and become addicted to kefir. I've been using kefir as a facial mask and I think it's cooling down my rosacea. The lactic acid smooths bumps and lines. It's making sense to me to that a probiotic rather than an antibiotic would work better to fight inflammation. It also seems to be fading dark spots on my hands. If I could afford to bathe in it I would. I wish I knew which exact strains of probiotic are beneficial to the skin.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Check out the cave girl eats blog.
    I use her oil cleansing method every couple of days. My skin has been amazing since I have been doing this.
    I used to need to moisturise daily, not now.
    And I don't bother with makeup LOL, I have no where really to where it.
    And if I do I want to find more natural stuff, maybe the mineral makeup

SophieScreams is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aktres View Post
    Ok I'm in. I tried to post this last night but it turned out tl:dr. I have been intrigued by probiotics lately and become addicted to kefir. I've been using kefir as a facial mask and I think it's cooling down my rosacea. The lactic acid smooths bumps and lines. It's making sense to me to that a probiotic rather than an antibiotic would work better to fight inflammation. It also seems to be fading dark spots on my hands. If I could afford to bathe in it I would. I wish I knew which exact strains of probiotic are beneficial to the skin.
    How long do you leave it on?
    “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

aktres is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sophie, I probably leave it on too long. The last few days I put in on at night and sleep in it. I leave it on my hands all night. I have it on right now!