Thread: Little brainstorming help please page

marktripp is offline Senior Member

Little brainstorming help please

Primal Fuel
    Hey fellow PB'ers I'm finding myself needing some help. I'm in the begging stages of starting up a primal/paleo foods business. I'm having a hard time coming up with a name for my "spotlight product". I had been primal for about 3 years and realized I miss cereal!! Not the grains just the quick easy breakfast in a bowl. So i cam up with a product that is grain free it contains nuts and seeds and is bound together with honey. It took many months of testing to get the exact amount of each to make the perfect combination (well me and my peeps think it is anyway). So I've been giving out samples to friends and am sending out the paperwork this week to be "official". I also have a maple syrup version(still in research stage due to inconsistency).

So, sorry for the long winded story but I'm looking for ideas on what I could call such product? I have now transformed this into a bar form so the option for a bar or cereal is there.

PS, admin if I'm out of line by posting this please delete it and I apologize in advance. If I'm not then maybe once I'm established we could do a sample package giveaway some how!

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Write a business plan

Business Plan Software - LivePlan, that's way more important than the name
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Not only write a business plan, but you also need to talk to a branding expert.

For the first, if you are in the US, you need to connect with SCORE -- which is a group of retired entrepreneurs who provide workshops and mentoring to new entrepreneurs.

For the second, look around for someone who does branding. I'm sure he can do them distance, our guy was Steve. He was phenomenal! Best money spent!

Good luck!

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So you've made primal meusli?
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right