Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) Primal? page

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member

Are Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) Primal?

I think yes. They have dairy which Mark Sission says is a historically benevolent, nutrient dense food humans have been eating for eons. Granted it is not raw dairy, and there is a small chance that the cows are not grass fed but I am treating non grass fed and pasturized as my 20%.

Also an Oreo Blizzard has important sucrose that is utilized for energy -- not insidious sucrose; this sucrose helps to replenish my depleted muscle and liver glycogen that is exerted while living the primal life (reading articles on the internet). The Oreo bits themselves I refer to as "nutrient nuggets" because they are delicious and help replenish my waning fat stores (neccessary for enduring the winter months).

So yes I believe Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) are Primal
    ad astra per aspera

Zach is offline Banned
    Blizzards and burgers till they bury me!

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    I think yes. They have dairy which Mark Sission says is a historically benevolent, nutrient dense food humans have been eating for eons. Granted it is not raw dairy, and there is a small chance that the cows are not grass fed but I am treating non grass fed and pasturized as my 20%.

Also an Oreo Blizzard has important sucrose that is utilized for energy -- not insidious sucrose; this sucrose helps to replenish my depleted muscle and liver glycogen that is exerted while living the primal life (reading articles on the internet). The Oreo bits themselves I refer to as "nutrient nuggets" because they are delicious and help replenish my waning fat stores (neccessary for enduring the winter months).

I guesss you can justify anything if you try hard enough.
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Are Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) Primal?
    Only if it's just been shot out of a grass-fed unicorn's ass.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, and Oreos are black, so they are not grain.
    In all honesty, you can make a much tastier smoothie which will be great for you if you are carb tolerant and spare yourself the whole angst.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Terry H is offline Senior Member

Do you get a boner from them too?

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry H View Post
    Do you get a boner from them too?
    You have to be about 12 years old
    nihil

AMonkey is offline Senior Member

You forgot that Oreos are also black which means they are high in antioxidants, like coffee and tea (also black).

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    You have to be about 12 years old
    The OP knows why I said that. You shd. talk.

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This is hilarious. I love how only the large is Primal but the small and medium apparently are not....lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast