Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) Primal? page 2

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    This is a funny justification of a non-primal day. Come on guys, have a little fun. Being primal doesn't mean you can't take a joke.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    This is hilarious. I love how only the large is Primal but the small and medium apparently are not....lol.
    Large is the smallest size. I don't think the Jumbo and Super-Size are primal.

little vase is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    Large is the smallest size. I don't think the Jumbo and Super-Size are primal.
    Wouldn't they be even more primal, though? They have even more dairy and "nutrient nuggets". I think getting two or three of the Super-Size would probably even make me lose weight. I'm going to try it. Fat bomb city!

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    Wouldn't they be even more primal, though? They have even more dairy and "nutrient nuggets". I think getting two or three of the Super-Size would probably even make me lose weight. I'm going to try it. Fat bomb city!
    Could be the next big hack

Bosnic is offline Senior Member
    The universe and everything in it is natural. The food created by humans is just as "natural" as anything else. We are a living creature, just like plants and trees and cows... We are a product of nature, therefor any food we create is "natural".

So I think we should only eat natural foods, which is every food.

(a philosophical rationalization you can use after you eat a large pizza/ice cream/cake)
    Last edited by Bosnic; 02-12-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I would say so not primal.
    What other nasties are in it?

And seriously, that is not the point of 20%. The point is, if you go out for dinner say, and the only thing you can eat has some nasty oil on it, but you need to eat, then call that 20%, but aim for 100%.

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    And seriously, that is not the point of 20%. The point is, if you go out for dinner say, and the only thing you can eat has some nasty oil on it, but you need to eat, then call that 20%, but aim for 100%.
    It's a joke
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Louisa655 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFastCat View Post
    I think yes. They have dairy which Mark Sission says is a historically benevolent, nutrient dense food humans have been eating for eons. Granted it is not raw dairy, and there is a small chance that the cows are not grass fed but I am treating non grass fed and pasturized as my 20%.

Also an Oreo Blizzard has important sucrose that is utilized for energy -- not insidious sucrose; this sucrose helps to replenish my depleted muscle and liver glycogen that is exerted while living the primal life (reading articles on the internet). The Oreo bits themselves I refer to as "nutrient nuggets" because they are delicious and help replenish my waning fat stores (neccessary for enduring the winter months).

So yes I believe Dairy Queen Oreo Blizzards (size Large) are Primal
    congratulations! this is the best rationalization of complete bs i've ever heard. good one!
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    It's a joke
    Yeah i replied before i read the whole thing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast