Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Moar fat into my baby. page 4

Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Wow, you have some issues.
    Yeah, LOL, it's me with the issues, buddy.

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Zach we know that low carb did you harm, but I think you are in the minority. You dont need to waste your life telling everyone else they are doing the wrong thing. If we are, we will work that out for ourselves as we go along.
    Hey, low carb wasn't the greatest for me either. So I drifted back more towards potatoes/kumara/bananas. I'm basically eating Perfect Health Diet right now.

I definitely agree that not every problem is a low carb problem.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    yeah but you haven't made it your mission to annoy everyone on here
    Neither has Zach.

Handing out good advice that people don't like isn't deliberately annoying them; it's just them being rigid in their ways.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    But its wrong advice thats what it is.
    And yes he is out to tell everyone the dangers of low carb, he is even said so. That is annoying to a forum full of people predominately low or lowish carb.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    And yes he is out to tell everyone the dangers of low carb, he is even said so. That is annoying to a forum full of people predominately low or lowish carb.
    Surely, it can't be you that's wrong, it has to be someone that thinks a different way than you do that is wrong. I mean, you definitely do a fabulous job of refuting Zach with all your worldly knowledge of primal buzzwords "MY N=1 HERP DE DERP" This is called being stubborn as AngryKiwi47 said. You're the most intolerant person here, which says a lot. You're the only one actively out to annoy anyone(because you definitely annoy me, and that takes a lot to accomplish, so congrats) and if you aren't, you're sure doing a good job of it anyway

This forum also isn't predominately low carb, just because you want it to be.
    nihil

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Most intolerant person here?
    haha whatever. Id love to hear another person say that besides Zach.

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Paleo isn't low carb.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Most intolerant person here?
    haha whatever. Id love to hear another person say that besides Zach.
    You're right, that's probably a bit unfair when I look around. I'll take that back.

My biggest problem with low carb dieting short term: people usually have long term exposure to harmful PUFA before going on low carb, which are liberated during lipolysis which causes degeneration on a wide scale. The way they ate before also explains the severe metabolic derangement they now have that seems improved when they go from eating absolute poison, to real food.

Despite this, do you still believe that low carb is a healthy sustainable diet? Can you answer the critiques without calling me a troll, or your own "I feel great! Low carb is the best, sugar is evil" Because, if you can't do this, you shouldn't follow me around when I'm posting towards other people. You should also look more at the context before pushing your own agenda. I don't really care what someone does either way, but facts are facts until I see legitimate context to show otherwise.
    nihil

momrn is offline Member
    Here's an idea-

How about you guys take your bickering to a new thread so when the dad comes back to read about how to HELP HIS BABY, he doesn't have to wade through this rot.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    OK right now, it is sustainable for me, and it works for me, and I plan on continuing, until it does not. Surprisingly my Dr agrees I should continue eating this way. My 12 years of binge eating, and various low fat high carb diets, have really effed me up, as I now have damage to rectify. 3 months of 100% primal and 6 weeks of VLC, is not enough time to fix this problem. Its probably going to take long time, and not until I get some of my huge amount of weight loss.

And I am sorry you think I am following you around. I click new posts and read all the threads that interest me. Only a few do not.
    Low fat and high carb diets are detrimental to health too. High carb diets without proper fat to balance it out leads to the overproduction of insulin by the pancreas, which causes your blood sugar to rapidly decrease and you end up in gluconeogenesis just like with low carb diets.

I would rather see you fix it in another way personally. It seems redundant to fix the problems caused by a bad diet by using another bad diet, and creating new problems.

It's cool.

nihil

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast