I am wondering what other breastfeeding mamas are eating, I don't feel like I am eating enough but I also am not losing any weight and its very annoying. I feel like the reason I have stopped losing weight is because I am not getting enough in so my body doesn't want to let go of any extra weight just in case. I was losing the weight until I figured out that my son was having sensitivities to foods, so first I went dairy free, and it got a lot better but still he was having issues so now I am dairy free, egg free and nut and seed free (my midwife said to stay away from soy, wheat and corn also but I already do that because we were primal). I do eat one small potato a day because I like them and when I was not eating them my milk supply was going down, when I added them in it went back up again. My daily diet looks something like this: Breakfast is a small potato cooked in bacon grease and meat, either 1/3 lb of beef or sausage or 2-3 slices of bacon. Snack is usually a banana or an apple Lunch if I can manage to get time to eat it is a big salad with 3-4 cups of lettuce, carrots, bell peppers, celery, olives, avocado if I have one and some tomato with oil and vinegar for dressing and some kind of meat, usually chopped up left over pork chops or chicken. Dinner is a meat (pork chop, burger patties, steak, or chicken quarter) with a side of veggies cooked in bacon grease. If I was not able to eat lunch today then I also eat a smaller salad with dinner. Pork chops are always cooked in coconut oil. Sometimes I will have no choice but to skip lunch and when I do that I usually have another piece of fruit like and apple or a small orange, or some carrot sticks or something like that. Does this sound like I am getting enough? My son is almost 7 weeks old, and I have a 4 year old also and work full time from home so I am pretty busy, I am also trying to start getting back to running because I would like to run the warrior dash again this year in August. And I am trying to start doing some strength training like squats and push-ups, stuff like that to help me rebuild my muscles as I got quite large and lazy when I was pregnant. I am 5' 4" tall and at the moment weigh 192 pounds, the day I gave birth I was at 118 pounds. With my first child I was not able to get below 150 pounds no matter what I did until I stopped nursing him at 2 1/2 years old and then I went from 150 to 130 within a month so I am not looking to get under 150 for the next 2 years but it would be really nice to fit into something that is not maternity! Thanks for any input anyone can give me!