Thread: fish oil question page

CDC
    CDC is offline Member

fish oil question

Shop Now
    i can never seem to take enough..its to many pills..is there a stronger version in pills or a good tasting liquid..i have tried liquid but tasted so bad and slimy i thru it out..my fish oil is 2.8 g fish oil , 1g epa and 640mg dha in 2 pills, want to take more but how many pills can i take?

who takes what? liquid or pill..?

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDC View Post
    i can never seem to take enough..its to many pills..is there a stronger version in pills or a good tasting liquid..i have tried liquid but tasted so bad and slimy i thru it out..my fish oil is 2.8 g fish oil , 1g epa and 640mg dha in 2 pills, want to take more but how many pills can i take?

who takes what? liquid or pill..?
    I eat fish. Seems simple enough.

Edit: and no, I am not trying to be a d*ck, but really, eat real food and worry less about suppliments.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I eat fish. Seems simple enough.

Edit: and no, I am not trying to be a d*ck, but really, eat real food and worry less about suppliments.
    me too. if not a big piece of fish, i grab some sardines. done.

diene is offline Senior Member
    I take Nordic Naturals cod liver oil. It's in liquid form, but I don't find it to be horribly gross or anything.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Why are you trying to take so much fish oil? Limit your omega-6 intake so you don't need so much extra omega-3's, then you can easily get your ratios fixed up with occasional real fish. The more I read, the less I trust any PUFA's that sit in a bottle on a shelf, even if they're refrigerated. Especially omega-3's, which are some of the least stable fats of all.

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by serenity View Post
    I take Nordic Naturals cod liver oil. It's in liquid form, but I don't find it to be horribly gross or anything.
    That's what I take as well, but as the other posters are doing, I've really made an effort to add more fish to my diet as well.
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan