Okay, you asked for it:
1. Even if it weren't a grain, corn is a nothing food. Few nutrients and a good amount of sugar.
2. Monsanto sucks.
3. Starting this year, GMO corn hits your local grocery store for human consumption. It will be in corn chips. We don't know what GMO foods will do to us over time. Do you want to grow another breast? And what if it grew out of your back?
4. Monsanto sucks.
5. I haven't found any chips of any persuasion cooked in good oil. I hear tell of a potato chip cooked in olive oil, but since even olive oil is suspect in this country, I wouldn't eat them.
6. Corn chips = soft fat saggy asses.
7. Did I mention that supporting Monsanto is like kicking a small farmer in the teeth?
If what you're missing is something salty and crunchy, you could buy a mandoline, slice some veggies/potatoes, and fry them in good lard.
If it's corn chip specific, you could move to Mexico. They raise over 25 different kinds of corn there and are trying to keep GMOs out.
"Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine