Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lower belly - is it just fat or something more? page 2

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    It looks like a perfectly normal human belly at your current weight. You could definitely change body comp and reduce fat that way easily since you have almost no muscle at all.
    Last edited by Knifegill; 02-12-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Zach is offline Banned
    Certainly does not look normal to me. You look very bloated. Hows your digestion?

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Looks totally normal. Lets be honest most people are sucking it in just a tad when they post their picks (which your second pic is). If it is truly a relaxed belly then it's gonna look like that. No worries unless you are having pain/tenderness, genitourinary or digestive abnormalities.

Wulf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    It looks like a perfectly normal human belly at your current weight. You could definitely change body comp and reduce fat that way easily since you have almost no muscle at all.
    Agree. "Don't let perfect be the enemy of good." Also, females tend to have soft bellies, washboard abs or even just a flat belly on a female is not the norm nor easy to achieve nor maintain for most women. Also I notice I definitely get bloated around TOM, for several days, possibly up to a week. It looks like a normal gut at that height/weight to me; the only way to lose it would be to lose more body fat, which means lifting weights a lot more and being even more careful with the diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Certainly does not look normal to me. You look very bloated. Hows your digestion?
    meh. see my comment above.

The only other thing to do is to start eliminating certain foods to see if there is a specific bloat culprit in your diet.
    Also, how often do you pass stool? if not daily, you may need to fiber supplement. I take psyllium daily for guaranteed morning poo. Don't forget 64oz water daily. And/or list everything you eat in a week so we can maybe pick up any issues.

STFU, assbeard.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    STFU, assbeard.
    The first picture does not look normal and others have even suggested she might have a tumor, so why am i getting singled out for asking how her digestion is??

The first picture does not look normal and others have even suggested she might have a tumor, so why am i getting singled out for asking how her digestion is??
    Because you are an ass, and you know it.

Wulf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    STFU, assbeard.
    lol

I felt like saying something more hostile myself

PS another possibility is that since she has Celiac and has only been on a proper diet for 2 years, there may already be permanent damage done to the intestines, and there is simply chronic inflammation going on that is causing bloat.

per wikipedia: "A tiny minority of patients suffer from refractory disease, which means they do not improve on a gluten-free diet. This may be because the disease has been present for so long that the intestines are no longer able to heal on diet alone, or because the patient is not adhering to the diet, or because the patient is consuming foods that are inadvertently contaminated with gluten. If alternative causes have been eliminated, steroids or immunosuppressants (such as azathioprine) may be considered in this scenario." it may be that the bloat, if truly abnormal, is possibly a sequelae of celiac disease. You may want to consult with a doctor.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Does it look the same way in the morning when your stomach is pretty much empty? If so I'd get checked for fibriods. Btw even if that's what you have it's nothing to freak out about.
    My lower front side is much more pronounced in the evening when i'm done eating and drinking for the day, and more flat in the morning after a bathroom visit.

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf View Post
    lol

I felt like saying something more hostile myself

Seriously, why?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast