Hi Everyone

As you may recall it's been just over 20 years since I ate meat, although I did eat fish and eggs up until approximately 8-10 years ago. 15-17 years since I ate dairy and 10 years since I ate grains. For about the past 5-6 years I followed Doug Graham's raw vegan 80/10/10 diet.

To cut a long story short, my health declined and in November I started to included cooked veg again. Since January I've added back in fish and eggs and my digestion, energy, headaches and mood have really struggled.

I knew it was going to take time for my body to adjust after such a long period of abstention of several food groups but I'm going to persevere as I couldn't feel much worse than I did before with the numerous deficiencies and hormonal imbalances I had whilst eating raw.

After the doctors strong recommendations I'm considering starting to eat meat again in an attempt to provide my body the many nutrients that it has been deprived of for so long.

It's been over two decades since a morsel of meat entered my mouth and I've never really cooked meat so don't really know where to start. - help!

What would be the best choices and easiest to digest and absorb. I would also really appreciate any cooking tips and portions sizes for a 5ft 6in female who due to extreme fatigue is currently not exercising.

Thank you for all your help.

Peace x