Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re-Introducing Meat After Over Twenty Years - Advice Please page 2

Peace x is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Hi Nameless Wonder

I've tried cottage cheese and goats yoghurt as my body seems to crave these but felt hungover, nauseous and bloated the day after. I never liked cheese, milk or cream so have no plans to re-introduce them.

I'm also confused whether the eggs are causing the symptoms above. I currently have three daily but could easily eat a dozen in one sitting as my body craves these too and they seem to digest ok at the time.

I'm eating plenty of sauerkraut daily as I love this and it seems that my body does too.

Peace x

Thank you MagicMeri

I feel like I've exhausted every other option and feel like I owe it to my body to at least try meat and see if that makes any difference. It is also what the doctor has recommended.

Peace x

Thank you SBhikes x

Hi Damiana

I do feel that I just need to jump in at the deep end - sometimes you just need to take the leap of faith.

Peace x

Hi YogaBare

Thank you for your suggestions. I have horrible childhood memories of my mothers homemade chicken soup. I recently tried some vegetable broth and felt very nauseous, light-headed and bloated so have been put off soup. Maybe my experiences will be different with bone broth?

Pate is one thing I did like as a child and it's not 'meat-like' in texture so feel that may be an easier way in.

Burgers! I think I'll pass on that one but will keep you posted as to what I dive into first.

Thanks again.

Peace x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12