Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Brief Review of PrimalCon page 3

vmalaika is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I want to chime in with how awesome PrimalCon was. On our drive home DT and I started a list of resolutions of things to improve & work on. And instead of the 2-3 we'd intended, we had tons because we were so inspired by the training and example of all of the speakers.

Angelo inspired us with how invigorating the morning warm up was when we were sooo sore. Nicki inspired us to want to look into hemp clothing and better personal care products. Brad reminded us to take the break days and not feel guilty. From Michael's training I'll be practicing my elbows position and high knees for sprinting. I'll be practicing Barefoot Ted's stair hop drills. I'm working on the posture Maya taught us (don't sit on your tail!). And I'll be working on my shoulder press motion and squats with the exercises Philipe taught us. Farmer Phil inspired us to make more of an effort to find a local CSA. And the primal plunge? Well that just reminded me to stay out of the ocean in the spring unless swept up by some crazy primal urge caused by tons of other crazy primal folks.

Overall, as everyone else has said it was just wonderful. It's hard to put into words. We really got to live the ultimate stress free primal life with beach walks, massages, ultimate frisbee, DELICIOUS primal buffets, and some great dark chocolate. We had so much fun getting to know everyone and hanging out! Because of course all of the activities could have been so much less fun with a less awesome, amazing, inspiring and fun group of people to do it with. Mark & worker bees: it was pure awesomeness, thank you!

-Vanessa
    Last edited by vmalaika; 04-27-2010 at 10:36 PM.

vmalaika is offline Junior Member
    Plus... hanging out with Mark in the hot tub, chatting with him over dinner, hearing about the PB straight from him, chasing after him in the ultimate frisbee game = as awesome as you think it would be = really awesome!

-Vanessa

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Vanessa, thanks so much for sharing your perspective! I especially appreciated hearing about the parts of the program I had to miss. When I read about not sitting on our tails, my coccyx popped backwards ever so slightly.

Face time with Mark was as incredible as you say. I only had a few moments with him, but in that time I was touched deeply by his authenticity and kindness. I'm hoping a bit of the mojo rubbed off, making me a more effective ambassador for primal living.

Tara tootie is offline Senior Member
    This. Sounds. Amazing.
    Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Big Dave is offline Senior Member
    I'm in for 2011!
    Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Big Dave is offline Senior Member
    Where are the pics posted???
    Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Bird Goddess is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for posting all of these wonderful details. I'm so glad you were able to attend.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    When can we sign up for 2011? And 2012? 2013?

I'll be attending every Primal Con from here on out - I'm serious!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Timothy is offline Senior Member
    Just want to say I look forward to meeting you all in 2011 and beyond. This was just the first year and I'm quite confident that Mark and his elite staff will show us an even better time on the next go round. It is my fond wish that my little boy will get to go to PrimalCon every year of his life. That's the kind of education I want for him -- meeting folks like you and living primal from birth!

Primal Ranger is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I sent a note to the site about this but maybe some people here are more in the know...is there any footage from the classes that have made it to youtube? I saw one quick 45 second talk by barefoot Ted and some people jumping in the ocean but that was it.

I was hoping for next year they could do something along the lines of the TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) expos and let people stream it or something? I mean this is a pretty big movement so I'm sure it could be justified.

Thoughts?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast