Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitting your kids page 30

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Given the size and development difference between a child and adult, no I fail to see any difference there. It's the equivalent of King Kong "swatting" at you because you accidentally bumped into his cupboard or something.

And you're seriously upset about me throwing clearly hyperbolic threats at child abusers, and mainly at a guy who readily admits to beating his wife? You shove it, hypocritical women like you are 50% the reason this cycle continues.
    Like i said you're raging at your bad childhood and coloring the world with it

i said i was pro swat. You say it's all head bashing into walls then toss out revenge fantasy threats without specifying it's aimed at one dude who is clearly trolling

of COURSE i'm going to asume you're threatening everyone here who says anything other than 'children are never bad for the fun of it and should only be cuddled with clouds'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott F View Post
    So was it cruel to tell our kids when they acted up we were going to sell them to the gypsies?
    And even threatened to call 1-800-gypsies?
    Aw Man, you got gypsies?! I got the garbage man. I also was told with what I still believe was complete truth that if I got pregnant living under that roof that I would be kicked out, post hast. I got smacked, beat, and hit...but those words...those words had a profound effect on my actions. So, we can hope that anyone who doesn't hit their kid still holds up the emotional scarring part.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    So was it cruel to tell our kids when they acted up we were going to sell them to the gypsies?
    And even threatened to call 1-800-gypsies?
    Maybe.
    I don't do threats either. But I guess not as bad hitting.

Does anyone else not just talk to their children, even before they fully understand things? They are people you know.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalJewishAmericanPrincess View Post
    Aw Man, you got gypsies?! I got the garbage man. I also was told with what I still believe was complete truth that if I got pregnant living under that roof that I would be kicked out, post hast. I got smacked, beat, and hit...but those words...those words had a profound effect on my actions. So, we can hope that anyone who doesn't hit their kid still holds up the emotional scarring part.
    What do you mean?

I am going to be there for my children no matter what they do. There will be no kicking out.
    But if I do my job right then there won't be problems like this.

Scott F is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Maybe.
    I don't do threats either. But I guess not as bad hitting.

Does anyone else not just talk to their children, even before they fully understand things? They are people you know.
    When is the age of reason?
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

When is the age of reason?
    What do you mean?

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Chaohinon, you are awesome. I have a man-crush on you after reading this thread.

BUT forced-castration threats, even meant in jest, are not a good way to reinforce your point, here. Bad call.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    oh please be careful here.
    People who are abused at the time think the person is doing it still loves them, and is doing it because they love them. You don't learn this is BS until much later.

Bloodorchid, why was the abuse not OK, but the smacks were? I am trying to understand where you are coming from.
    I was given fair warning, i was told what the consequences would be, i did it anyway and i got swatted on the behind and it didn't ever hurt. I never have and never will fear that parent. i will do whatever is in my power to help that parent out when needed

parent 2 was not the same and does not have any love i am capable of feeling
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Over the next 90 minutes, I want to show you that all of your problems can be solved with my penis.

What do you mean?

I am going to be there for my children no matter what they do. There will be no kicking out.
    But if I do my job right then there won't be problems like this.
    First, it was a joke. Jesus. Second, how's that working out for you? Seeking advice on a fitness forum and spending most of the days there discussing your own issues instead of paying attention to your kid.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I see, 2 different parents doing different things. That is really crap and I am truly sorry.
    Now I understand where you are coming from.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast