Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: squirrels in the walls page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

squirrels in the walls

Primal Fuel
    It sounds like they are dragging cables and wires around...In the autumn we had an infestation in our kitchen, but I plugged up and boarded any point of entry eventually. Today I hear them right behind my monitor behind the sheetrock.

Anybody got any ideas? I don't want to involve the Property management people, because they will only try and kill them, maybe with poisons that are bad for my cats.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Put out some live traps & then BBQ the lil buggers. I hear theve got a delicious nutty flavor....
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

I wish to avoid harming them.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I wish to avoid harming them.
    You obviously need to read more Jack London.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

lol no way predator animals dwell peacably among prey all over. Squirrels are cute and pleasing to my wife, whose heart is a soap bubble.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    start randomly peeing around the inside and outside of the house

predator scent should drive them out
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    lol no way predator animals dwell peacably among prey all over. Squirrels are cute and pleasing to my wife, whose heart is a soap bubble.
    Usually not in their own den.

But in that case... be a predator dwelling peaceably with some prey living cutely in your walls.

Of course the smell of urine and the flea infestation won't be as cute in the summer.
    But whatever.
    It's cool.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Usually not in their own den.

But in that case... be a predator dwelling peaceably with some prey living cutely in your walls.

Of course the smell of urine and the flea infestation won't be as cute in the summer.
    But whatever.
    It's cool.
    plus the constant chittering and banging around in the walls

then they invite their friends and then start to party at all hours
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

B2B
    B2B is offline Senior Member
    ^^new definition of Party Animals......lol....couldn't resist, sorry.
    “Life is a journey, not a destination.”
    ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

SW (January 2011): 208.5
    LPW (March 23, 2013): 156.0
    CW (July, 4, 2013): 172

itchy166 is offline Senior Member
    Squirrel parties are nuts.
    "It's a great life, if you don't weaken.". John Buchan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast