Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: squirrels in the walls page 3

CrazyCatLady is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    As a kid, we had mice rolling nuts up and down the walls. Annoying as hell. We would all be banging the walls at all hours to get them to sit still for a bit.

The worst was when the dog chased a woodchuck up under the porch, where it proceeded to climb up between the wall of the house and porch. It then peed on the electrical box it was sitting on, electrocuting itself. The lights didn't work for a while, my stepdad didn't investigate until it started to smell...a week or two later. At that point, he had to tear out the wall to get the stupid smelly thing out. Full of maggots and lovely, lovely dead smell.

Get a live trap, and then call the landlord. He doesn't want to tear the wall out when they electrocute themselves.

specsAreGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Put out some live traps & then BBQ the lil buggers. I hear theve got a delicious nutty flavor....
    just don't eat the brains or spinal column bits...lest you get creutzfeldt jakob disease.

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by specsAreGrok View Post
    just don't eat the brains or spinal column bits...lest you get creutzfeldt jakob disease.
    OH NO - not another outbreak !!!!!!!!

and don't eat the hooves either - actually do squirell have hooves ????

no gwamma they do not - they have sharp things you stupid woman !
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    There has been a war going on- evidently some kind of rival clan has laid claim to my attic, because these bastards fight grizzly fights through the walls now all the time, and then I can hear the pitiful crying of their wounded. Crazy shit.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Jeeezzzz people.... there is no evidence of any connection between CJD and ANY brain eating other than BSE infected cattle.

Squirrel brains are fine. Yum!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    dude, the squirrels at a house i'm trying to make livable sound like giants

seriously, how does a small furry body make it sound like a cannonball hit the front wall?

i'm gonna try spraying peppermint oil around and see if it drives them out, i read on the internets somewhere that vermin don't like peppermint oil
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Have you ever watched them fight? Tasmanian Devil shit, their feet don't touch the ground. Like they literally leap at each other and do matrix style kung fu twists and tumbles in mid-air.

they are awesome though. Does anyone know if their front-arm patterns are unique identifier marks? I have gotten to know a few neighborhood squirrels by their arm markings and I am sad that it took me 30 years to figure this out.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123