Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pre-packaged Primal Snacks? page 2

chestnutbrown is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    OP, I'd go with the fish also. Bars of any kind are too like cookies in taste. IOW, if your body is asking for a yummy sugary rush mid-morning rather than really being hungry, you'll know if you feed it fish.

The nuts are a little reminiscent of snack food also, but they're not processed. Try not to leave a can at your desk and measure out portions at home ahead of time.

itchy166, that sounds awesome. I took a can of sardines in oil and lemon, put it on top of a little white rice, topped the whole thing with some jalapenos and a tablespoon of parmesan, and it was one of the best "lazy" dinners ever.
    Fish is great for a quick snack at home, but not so great for at my desk , thanks for the tips!

kml
    kml is offline Junior Member
    If you are worried about carbs, how about Biltong then? The Unearthed version of Beef Biltong is great, not cheap, but this is a good protein snack

AuroraB is offline Senior Member
    Jerky, mac nuts, almonds, seeds. Do you eat fruit? It's portable and fast weather it's dried or fresh.

chestnutbrown is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by kml View Post
    If you are worried about carbs, how about Biltong then? The Unearthed version of Beef Biltong is great, not cheap, but this is a good protein snack
    What's Biltong? I've never heard of it, is that like jerky?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12