Thread: Gah! The Chris Christie controversy is bringing out the CW! page

oxide is offline Senior Member

Gah! The Chris Christie controversy is bringing out the CW!

Primal Fuel
    For anyone following politics: A former White House doctor said that she was afraid that uber-fat NJ governor Christ Christie would "die in office." Chris Christie told her to shut up, accused her of diagnosing him from a distance, and then proceeded to down a donut on David Letterman. The episode has launched a new conversation about obesity in America. CNN online even had a special series.

Most of the comments on such news stories, and similar threads on the political websites, are ALL about CW and CICO being a law of physics: people who lost weight basically on CW, people who concentrate on the poor not being able to afford good food, and people who accept their weight. There's that strange doublethink, where they know that high fucktose corn syrup is bad, yet whole wheat is good. In all the comments, one brave lone soul listed the links for MDA and the wheat belly blog. One.

GAH! The whole country is still Kelly Korging! So frustrating!
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

saturnfan is offline Senior Member
    haha I love Chris Christie, he can eat donuts for the both of us if it means pissing someone off.
    Started 9/5/11 at 212lb
    Last weigh in 12/10/11 at 188lb
    Goal: 160

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I like Christie, too. I think he's got a great sense of humor and . . . you know, I think he does a good job.