Thread: Hi from Perth, Australia page

smalot is offline Member

Hi from Perth, Australia

Primal Fuel
    Hi all,

My name is Rowan and as I write this I am 2/3 of the through my 30 day paleo challenge. I am enjoying it but still missing my Allens lollies. I got to a point in my life where I either had to lose weight or I was going to end up on the biggest loser ($250k would be nice )

So in 20 days I have dropped 3kgs I have also only had to use my asthma puffer 2 times in the last 20 days. Before the challenge I was using it as least two times a day. I also have not done any exercise. Apart from crossfit any other exercise you guys recommend?

I am doing this paleo 90-95% strict. I have blogged about my journey at Everyday Paleo Solution | 30 Day Paleo Challenge.

I never expected these results and am absolutely amazed my life can change in 20 days.

Well I don't want to bore you to much so I hope to see you around the forum

Cheers
    Doing my 30 day paleo challenge right now
    www.everydaypaleosolution.com

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Hi Rowan. Hearing about people getting great results by changing to a primal diet is not boring Glad you are getting such success, you deserve it for your commitment. Well done and keep it up. A.

smalot is offline Member
    Thanks Annie,

I am trying my hardest. Planning now to start exercise. I have lost 7 kilos in total but only 3 of those in the last 20 days. I feel good enough now to start exercising.

Just have to keep those sugar cravings at bay

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    3kg in three weeks is good going. I hope your sugar cravings diminish soon, I have found that is one of the best parts of this plan - I don't get those afternoon shakes any more. Also, my sensitivity to sweetness has gone way up, even carrots sometimes taste too sweet to me now.

Happy exercising, I guess you could start with walking, and maybe some squats and pressups.

Lifting weights is especially brilliant. I go to a class at a women's gym once or twice a week and love it. I don't know what's a nice non-threatening way for men to get into it if you haven't tried it before. Maybe acquire some weights from a secondhand store and set them up in your garage. But it's important to have someone check that your form is correct.

ashleybrook05 is offline Junior Member
    Hi, I'am also from Australia. But I'm in vacant now here in the Philippines for the month of February.

smalot is offline Member
    Thanks for the advice Annie. I hope you have a great holiday Ashley.

ashleybrook05 is offline Junior Member
    Hi and thanks smalot. I also hope that you will always have a great day. God bless.