Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you choose your username? page 5

Khaleesi is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyorange View Post
    I'm orange-colored and frequently dizzy.
    Sweet!

Khaleesi is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildrose View Post
    It's the name I used on World of Warcraft for years. It's also my provincial flower.
    Sweet Pink Alberta Roses, they forever remind me of my Grandma. She told me when I was a kid, "when I'm gone, and you see a pink alberta rose smack dab in the middle of no where where it seems to have no business being, you will know it is me"

My first trip to Toronto, got lost in the concrete jungle over by my harbor hotel. Drivers like to kill pedestrians in Toronto I swear. Standing there scratching my head, and suddenly I see this lone alberta rose poking out of the concrete slab. "Hi Grandma"

I'd like to tell you that the rose helped me get out of the lost place I was in, but I ended up more lost than ever. Found some great sushi though, thanks Grandma!

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    My Mastiff has a big red dinosaur he insist on taking walkies
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Kata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike in Virginia View Post
    My name is pretty obvious: I am Mike, and live in Virginia.

Ayla, I love your screen name. Clan of the Cave Bear was a great book. The next 3 books in the series were very good. Book 5 was lame, and I haven't bothered with book 6. I think the author just got bored with writing the series. Too bad, cuz it could have been great to the end.
    My thoughts exactly. I read all of them because I needed to know what happened to Ayla and Jondalar. The last one wasn't nearly as good as the first, but it was worth the read.

I would like to see a remake of the movie, but Auel said she'd only let that happen if she got to write the screenplay. My fingers are crossed. Forget Grok, for me it's "what would Ayla do?"

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    I am just dull. That is my name. If I had been thinking (something that only happens occasionally) I would have chosen Treeia. She was my imaginary friend when I was little. Or maybe goneprimal.
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

KV8R is offline Senior Member
    Cave man + aviator = kv8r

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    It's my dwarf name, like Sneezy or Dopey, it means I digress...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Love some of the ideas behind the names

I like this as a "getting to know you" thread!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lala70 View Post
    My nickname is Lala and I was born in 1970
    Lala is also a nickname of mine. I got it as a kid when my younger sisters couldn't say my name and it came out Lala.

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Mine is kinda self explanitory.... I was in the Navy, served onboard a submarine as the medic, or doc. So ssn= nuke submarine 679 was the ships number and doc means, well, doc....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast