Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you choose your username? page 3

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Kata View Post
    Also my favorite books! Especially the first one. It's one of the reasons I got into archaeology. Sorry about your pup

My username is my Hungarian nickname, and also my grandmother's name. My Anglo name is so generic and ubiquitous, I use Kata as a way to keep in touch with my ancestry as well as differentiate myself from all the other white girls.
    Thanks
    I must say I didn't enjoy the newest one as much though.

Him
    Him is offline Senior Member
    Him as in, you know....

Actually, as in, "Oh, him again..." (best accompanied by a roll of the eyes)

Wildrose is online now Senior Member
    It's the name I used on World of Warcraft for years. It's also my provincial flower.

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    My name is pretty obvious: I am Mike, and live in Virginia.

Ayla, I love your screen name. Clan of the Cave Bear was a great book. The next 3 books in the series were very good. Book 5 was lame, and I haven't bothered with book 6. I think the author just got bored with writing the series. Too bad, cuz it could have been great to the end.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    I think you should at least read it once though Mike

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Naiadknight has been my username for years on most of the internet. "Naiad" because I'm frequently told I look like a nymph, elf, or mermaid and I identify with the element of water; Knight because I have a penchant for sticking up for the little guys and causes I believe to be right, even if it's guaranteed I'll get beat down.
    I had a friend do a great painting of me in armor, hold my helm under one arm, with giant foofy anime hair, standing in an isolated little spring in the forest.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Noctiluca is offline Senior Member
    Noctiluca has been my screen name for a while now. Somewhere along the line I wanted to use firefly as a screen name (I was a volunteer firefighter for about 10 years among other things) but it was already taken on whatever site I tried to use it. So I found a substitute and found that there is Noctiluca scintillans (bioluminescent dinoflagellate) and Lampyris noctiluca (bioluminescent beetles) and thought they were cool and that they would make a nice substitute. So Noctiluca and sometimes Noctiluca.Firefly on the random places that I find Noctiluca has already been taken.

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    AngryKiwi47 = AK-47. That and I'm quite mad, a New Zealander, and eighteen. Not sure where the forty-seven came from, but it's a nice touch.

Though, in all honesty, I was hoping n changing my username to the one I use on the forums - does anyone know how to do that or who or I talk to to make that happen, if it's possible?

ulnauy is offline Member
    Anagram

cheffy is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm a chef and whenever I make anything "fancy looking", my co-workers say "Look at you, gettin' all 'cheffy'"

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast