Thread: Stomach issues page

stevew2023 is offline Junior Member

Stomach issues

Primal Fuel
    I hate to do this but.....
    For the past several weeks I have been having really BAD stomach issues. Very urgent, explosive and liquid ones if you get my drift (sorry )
    I have not changed anything recently and was just wondering if I could have developed a sensitivity to eggs, which I eat almost every morning. The other thing I was thinking is salads and other greens since (sorry again) there is a greenish color to it.
    Whatever it is it's bad and it is starting to effect my travel.
    Any thoughts.
    Thanks and my apologies for being so graphic.
    Steve

gt74 is offline Member
    You're not alone. Although I've not suffered in the way you have - there are some tales on this site of those who have.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Only thing I could suggest is to cut the suspected foods (one food at a time) for a couple of weeks and see if you notice a difference. I'd start with cutting eggs and keeping everything else the same. If there's no change, change the veggies and see if that does it. Sometimes it takes a little trial and error to figure out what a problem is, and thus the solution.

Allbeef Patty is offline Senior Member
    I had to cut back on my eggs, but still eat them... mostly yolks. I'm also sensitive to dairy, and it becomes apparent with much lower doses than it used to. Greens will kind of... clean you out, but that should normalize after a while.

stevew2023 is offline Junior Member
    Its funny that it started all of a sudden after being better that usual for 2 months...
    Thanks for the input.

Allbeef Patty is offline Senior Member
    I never had a problem with eggs until they became an everyday thing. At first they just felt "a little heavy," then the distress they caused was more obvious. Mark posted on this not too long ago.

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Could be caused by a littany of things. Stress is what always causes mine and it is very similar to yours. Keep dirnking water and usually these things pass on their own as your body attempts to handle the changes you've made.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Helen in Oz is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    see your doctor if it doesn't improve quickly. It's not just sensitivity to foods that can cause these things - you may have picked up a bug of some sort.