Thread: DVD for MOBILITY and MEDITATION?? page

JungleJane is offline Junior Member

Question DVD for MOBILITY and MEDITATION??

Primal Fuel
    Hi y'all. I am looking for a DVD with a gentle morning routine that improves my mobility (hitting all the spots that Mark has posted: shoulders, spine, hips, ankles, and wrists) and includes a guided meditation.

I was looking at Rodney Yee's "AM/PM Meditation" as I've enjoyed his AM Yoga and Beginner's Yoga. What I also like is that this video has a "gentle warm-up" with the AM Meditation, which is about 20-30 minutes total. But I don't know if it hits all those mobillity areas? Anyone viewed this DVD or have any recommendations?

Thanks!
    Last edited by JungleJane; 02-07-2013 at 07:47 PM.
    ~~~~~..~~~~~~*..~..~~~~~~...*....~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~*..~..~~~~

I don't drink anymore.....I don't drink any less, either.

bump....

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Dont know those dvd's but i do a couple of rounds of sun salutations when the urge hits, or the qigong eight easy movements.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    My dad works as a garbage hauling trucker, and sometimes when he's dumping stuff he will pick at the garbage, you'll be amazed what people throw out!

Anyway, he recently brought home a three DVD bundle perfectly packaged together. One is Qi-Jong, the other Tai-Chi and the third is meditation. I snatched them up and will hopefully remember to pop in the meditation one tonight and see what that's about as I've been very interested. I don't know much about Qi-Jong or Tai-Chi, but I believe at least Tai-Chi has to have some mobility work, even if the movements are somewhat slow. I'll hopefully remember to report back here.
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

TheFastCat is offline Senior Member
    All you need for free:

MobilityWOD
    ad astra per aspera

Hey thanks, and I found mobilityWOD too, great stuff!...But I was looking for a DVD that I could just pop in and mindlessly follow (and trying not to go on the computer!). I have recently found and purchased
    Yoga: Core Cross Train with Rodney Yee which will, ..."work your entire body while increasing core strength, flexibility and alignment. Next, calm and relax with a 30-minute restorative yoga practice...". Unfortunately it's an hour if you do both the core and restorative programs back-to-back, but it's the best I have found. And I love Rodney Yee. I will update once it comes in the mail!