Thread: Teeth suspicion page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

Teeth suspicion

Primal Fuel
    So when I get a back-rub, different spots on my back stimulate feelings in different teeth. Is this a common experience?

That being the case, do you think that teeth are a nervous-system diagnostic indicator or something? Like there is a Kidneys tooth, and digestive teeth, and reproductive teeth, etc, and that you can get a sense of your internal chemistry by way of tooth-sensations?

I had this idea when looking at my cats' whiskers, and thought, "wow there are so many, and they are all sensitive and lead directly to the brain, so, when the body is affected, it must register in the whiskers." Then I thought about my own face and the closest thing I could compare that to was my back-rub tooth tingle sensation.

My friend says that chinese nerve meridian stuff addresses this, but I am unfamiliar with anything about that discipline. Anyone know about that stuff?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

vintageeats is offline Member
    Whoa, this is out there and really neat. I don't know anything about it, nor have I heard my acupuncturist say anything about it in the past, when I was seeing her. Speaking of teeth, though, did you see this article on Scientific American? Oral Mystery: Are Agriculture and Rats Responsible for Tooth Decay?: Scientific American

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Mr.Perfidy;1087193That being the case, do you think that teeth are a nervous-system diagnostic indicator or something? Like there is a Kidneys tooth, and digestive teeth, and reproductive teeth, etc, and that you can get a sense of your internal chemistry by way of tooth-sensations? [/QUOTE]

Teeth are definately a nervous system diagnostic indicator, but not 1 tooth to 1 organ type. Ask any dentist.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    lol that's a problem. Dentist?! Who do you think you are talking to?
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"