Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What gives? page 2

PrimalStudent is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by tarek View Post
    How tall are you, how much do you weigh, how old are you, and what's your activity level?

Being 22 years-old, 5'11", and 170 pounds, if I were to eat just 500 calories, I would feel hungry again within the hour. Personally, I don't feel full until I've eaten around 2,000 - 3,000 calories, but that's probably because I've been eating one meal a day for a while now.
    I'm 21, female, 5'9, 135lbs. I do about 45 mins of walking per day -- a year ago I was the chronic cardio queen but since dropped that, both because of reading the primal blueprint and because it was destroying my knees.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tarek View Post
    How tall are you, how much do you weigh, how old are you, and what's your activity level?

Being 22 years-old, 5'11", and 170 pounds, if I were to eat just 500 calories, I would feel hungry again within the hour. Personally, I don't feel full until I've eaten around 2,000 - 3,000 calories, but that's probably because I've been eating one meal a day for a while now.
    DH is 40 yrs old, 5'7", 160 (?) lbs, and he eats 2,900 calories per day. He's also about 10% body fat (i say 8 from the pictures, but he says 10 from the pictures.

Breakfast for him is 4 eggs in butter, veggies steamed in bone broth, 1 cup bone broth, 4 oz meat, frozen berries with coconut cream, flax seed oil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12