Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Little bit of high fat dairy'??? page 2

sharicat is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    Yeah, I looked into it but its really exspensive to get it shipped here. Id rather just spend the money on ribeyes
    I do sometimes get Sainsburys Jersey milk. Its pasturized, but not hominiged(sp?) mostly its my hubby that drinks it though.
    Oooh thanks for posting this, I didn't know Sainsburys did that. I have been trying to get non-homoginized milk for ages, I don't drink much of it but I love it in coffee, and my kids drink loads. Shopping trip tomorrow!

I eat (organic) cheese, full fat double cream, and Greek yoghurt. I tolerate them all fine and had to add them back because I lost too much weight without.

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiana View Post
    Dairy is fine on PB, it's the paleo crowd that frowns upon it. If you like dairy and can eat it without impeding your own weight loss goals, go ahead. Just remember high fat dairy is really nutrient dense (like cheese) and easy to overeat without realizing it.
    This^
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    I couldn't live without dairy! Full-fat! Heavy cream, cheese, butter, sour cream... staples in my diet!

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIK View Post
    Just curious, he mentions some high fat dairy is approved on Primal Blueprint....I may have missed this in the book although I am extremely excited. What does this mean I can have (I assume sparingly)?

"Primal Blueprint Meal Plan
    The Primal Blueprint eating strategy is simple eat meat, fish, fowl, eggs, veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds, and a little bit of high-fat dairy."
    As long as it's raw, pasture fed, full fat, and it doesn't cause you any problems, eat what you like. Just remember 1 serving of cheese is a very very small cube. (I've forgotten right now how small.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12