Thread: Chills after eating... Yogurt? page

YogaBare is offline Senior Member

Chills after eating... Yogurt?

Primal Fuel
    Does anyone else get this? It doesn't happen to me after eating any other kind of food - even stuff straight from the freezer, but often I will get chills right after eating my Greek yogurt.

Anyone know what this is about?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That happens to me - plain Fage with fresh fruit (berries and/or banana) mixed in, usually sets off a Raynaud's attack. (Er. I have Raynaud's. Circulation thing. Taking extra Omega-3 to help, as per my doc, and to avoid taking HPB med for it, ick.) So...if you have Raynaud's, yeah, it happens to me too. If you don't have any circulation issues...sorry, no idea.