Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: N=Val. Experiments in healing... page 6

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hah....You let me know if you can find a guide willing to do that. Damn chips! I have thrown the last half bag away and thrown away the last bite of 3 muskateers bar. I have my meals planned for the week. I can do this! I have to do this!

Quote Originally Posted by phigment View Post
    I'll let you know when the Seder is, i forgot. Sounds good on next weekend. When it gets closer we can finalize the time.

I figured out a way of the jungle. You need a guide to throw themselves in harms (chips) way and mock the ferocios beast (sugar). If you can't find a guide than a sacrafice might work to.
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

tomi is online now Senior Member
    How's it going?
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

ARRGGHHH!!! Not easy. I think about food all the time. And then I got home today and found this letter in the mail box stating that certain forms needed for my speech therapist certification were not found or something. I know damn good and well I mailed them because I checked everything about 100 times. I have a job waiting on this and I need the money. And of course the letter is vague and I can't get in touch w/ the woman I need. I am trying very hard to be calm. I have called once a week for 3 weeks and they have said it is in process, you will get a email if there is a problem. Nope. No effing email. Just this vague letter. I almost cried. I hate crying!

(sorry you asked now?)

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    How's it going?

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

uh oh........... sorry! I get cranky at stuff like that too - and its worse when you really it done NOW!

You can think about food - just think about eating only what is good for you and push the rest out of your head!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

I am still so angry. I am trying to be calm. And of course being the idiot I am I sent all this paperwork off without making copies of it. Who does that??? And I just want bad food. I don't know what is wrong with me

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    uh oh........... sorry! I get cranky at stuff like that too - and its worse when you really it done NOW!

You can think about food - just think about eating only what is good for you and push the rest out of your head!

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Frustration gets us all. Is there any way you can contact the people who originally sent you the certificates to provide a second copy?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I managed to talk to someone today and find out the problem. I have to resubmit the paperwork by mail with original signatures. This requires finding a time both my supervisor and myself will occupy the same place and time to get her signature and then overnight the paperwork and then it could be another 4-6 weeks!!!! I am of course not taking that laying down. I told the woman I would have it to her no later than Tuesday and I would call her that day. It is just absurd. They cashed my 511.00 check 6 weeks ago but they can't take care of the damn paperwork. ARRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!! And I am horny and feeling fat and ugly. Not sure why those feelings are all existing in one place but they are. Tired of being alone! I am just irritable tonight

Not even talking about the food. Damn food anyway. I got to figure out a way past this.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    At least there's a solution. I wish they hadn't lost the paperwork, but it seems to happen all the time. Luckily, you can correct the situation in the near-term.

Sorry about the conflicting feelings. Emotions are strange, aren't they?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Sorry about the conflicting feelings. Emotions are strange, aren't they?
    They really are. And they govern so much of what we do. Sometimes I wish I could be one of those people who just shuts them off and is completely logical. But then life would be so boring It will all work out. I just keep reminding myself of that.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Stress can result in a flare --- try to find a way to calm your emotions. It sucks - but it is what it is - and the anger and frustration will not remedy the situation - just make you very unhappy and physically ill. Not that I don't totally understand what you're feeling, I just know its best to find a way to "chill out". I'd hate to see a flare make you even more miserable.

{hugs}
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast