Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: N=Val. Experiments in healing... page 23

Seaglassgreen is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hmm, maybe low carbs, or possibly an electrolyte imbalance of some sort from sweating during workout?

Goal: Feel good, be active!

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Sorry about the relationship crap. I feel bad for her as well. What a crummy thing for him to do.

I hope you're doing well with the diet struggles. Don't worry, it'll come into alignment eventually. Just keep trying.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Look at it this way. Stay single the rest of your life and you'll be either the cat or the dog lady. Either way, you'll have all the unconditional love you will ever need. I have a sister who is the car lady. She'll be 55 in December, never married and has been engaged for 7.5 years as of the 24th of this month.
    Georgette

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Seaglassgreen;1314246]Hmm, maybe low carbs, or possibly an electrolyte imbalance of some sort from sweating during workout?[/QUOTE

I'm guessing low carbs. THough it has certainly happened on very high carb days too..hmmm...interesting now that I think about..maybe it is a carb imbalance of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Sorry about the relationship crap. I feel bad for her as well. What a crummy thing for him to do.

I hope you're doing well with the diet struggles. Don't worry, it'll come into alignment eventually. Just keep trying.
    Thanks Jenn. The food has been better. Still struggling w/ potatoes and too many carbs but working at it. I have been wearing a pedometer as part of the Wellness Club at work. I seem to average around 6000 or so steps a day without exercise. So trying to build that up. Because I am in the car so much I bought a 5 lb hand weight and use that while driving. Not perfect but it at least keeps me from feeling like I am not accomplishing anything. It will come together!

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Look at it this way. Stay single the rest of your life and you'll be either the cat or the dog lady. Either way, you'll have all the unconditional love you will ever need. I have a sister who is the car lady. She'll be 55 in December, never married and has been engaged for 7.5 years as of the 24th of this month.
    LOL...I like that idea. That's funny about your sister. Do you think they will ever actually get married? I was married for a few minutes a lifetime ago but haven't really even had long term relationships since then. Obviously it is just not my thing I would like a dog but working two jobs right now it is probably not the best idea. One day..when I get my land I will have a dog and chickens and horses and cows and ducks and pigs and whatever else I can think of
    You know all those things you have always wanted to do? You should go do them.

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Not a good weekend health wise. Went to Tallahassee. Took my sister to a steak house for her bday--ordered sweet potato fries and they had cinnamon sugar sprinkled on them..WTF?????? And had a Margarita. I think next time I will just get beer. I miss beer and they both make me feel the same way. Had a glass of milk. Woke up with a headache..can't imagine why...

Today took my son to Village Inn and I guess feeling masochist (my family can do that to me) I had chicken tenders. We will see what that does to me. I am back home now. The weather is nasty so I went to the gym in my apartment complex and did the ellipitical/tread mill. Having bacon and a small potato oven fried in coconut oil. Prob don't need anything but I am not good at that. I have this horrible need to eat at night regardless of hunger, need, etc. Still a work in progress

Feeling melancholy..It is very much a fall day here...and next week the time changes....blech!!!!

Nah.. I was always aware "they" were out to get me.. even before I became Primal..... Now I can just run faster if they find me-Dino Hunter

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Okay...so maybe the time doesn't change next week. Somewhere I saw that! I am very thankful it is not until November. REalized last night that I did not change the withdrawal date of mine and my sons' insurance. Tried to get to the bank to make a deposit to cover it and they both bounced. There's 90 down the drain. I was late for work. And the whole day was just not good. I know it will be okay but ugh...

Food wise did better...last night I made a sorta fritata with cheese and sausage. I had that and a green salad for lunch. For supper I had left over roast beef and cauliflower/squash/onions roasted in coconut oil. Actually kinda hungry still. I am sure there are still chips in my future but at least my carb count is getting lower. No exercise other than lots of movement at school.

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Seaglassgreen is offline Senior Member
    Sorry you had a rough day! Food choices look good

Goal: Feel good, be active!

Thanks SG! Working on it...

Depression has decided to beat the Christmas rush. Not sure why but I need to figure out how to beat it. Not willing to go through the next 6 months depressed.

Home today just feeling blech. Food not great..but feel better after not doing a whole lot of nothing. I think that every few weeks I have to have a nothing day. The time between needing those days has increased so I am going to count that as a win and believe that time will continue to increase.

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    I know all about the bounced transaction pain... I didn't get something deposited in time either and had about 6 transactions come through at once. Each one bounced... $24 fee for each and every freaking one... That's $150... Ouch...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Isn't that the worse? Like a cascade effect. At least I got paid today. And it was more than I expected. So if I were being positive I could say I broke even

Age 46
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast