Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird cracks in my hands; is it Satan? page 3

GoJenGo is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've heard of a somewhat similar affliction that mainly affects teenage boys, but papercut-like wounds would suggest that they're just flat out doing it wrong.

My daughter had what we're pretty sure was a fungal infection during which there were deep cracks on the palms of her hands, but I don't believe she ever had any on her fingers.
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I bet that it's a plastic tag-loop leftover thing on a pillow-case or near your husband's schlong.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    is schlong the technical term?
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    I'm waking up each morning with a new tiny cut, looks like a paper cut, on the back of my hand. Once or twice, they looked like small (pea-sized or less, but irregular, not round) abrasions. Once or twice, I noticed them in the evening before bed, not morning. The abrasions I noticed because blood was dripping off my hand! It's always on the back of my hand (usually backs of fingers, not always in the lines), except once in a fingernail bed. They hurt like a paper cut and seem prone to minor infection. I haven't found any objects in them.

There is nothing sharp in my bed. My nails are short & dull. I don't cut. MY HANDS ARE NOT DRY. I've found lots of people across the internet having this problem, and everyone tells them to use lotion. Thanks to primal/paleo WOE, my lifelong dry skin is totally gone and my hands are smooth as a baby's bottom, not dry or cracked at all.

This has been happening over the last three weeks.

This is pretty typical of the response gotten on the internet (other than dry skin): Small unexplained cuts appearing on body (pic) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

So we are ruling out in advance possession, aliens, stigmata, cutting, & vampires. Anybody got any realistic guesses? I'm certain this is some kind of health problem. I'm on (natural) thyroid meds. The worst thing I can think of is parasites. :P
    going out on a limb here and proposing my theory.

Old wounds rehealing... I have had some of these happen in places i know are the sites of old injuries.they go away fairly quickly and are mostly on my hands and arms.
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Or it could be the best way the body knows on how to release some toxin?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Oops, never mind. Wrong thread. Lol

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    is schlong the technical term?
    schlong or shlort ?????
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Bloodletting curse.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I paw at and grab and rub and bump on my wife all night- sometimes I wake up mid-coitus, fumbling around with only half my brain while asleep- if the hubby has new PJ pants or boxers or something, maybe he is moving your hand and it's nicking those irritating plastic hangers-ons. I think an external, foreign object is a more likely explanation than a geometric bio-chemical reaction limited to one tiny spot on your body nowhere near any glands or organs or anything.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Has no one said the obvious?

Yes. Yes it is Satan.
    If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast