Hi everyone! I have been primal for about 2 days and I'm having what I'm calling 'the primal freak-out'.

I'm genuinely enjoying the new lifestyle. I'm following it as best I can, but I'm starting to feel like I don't know what to eat! I'm having plenty of meat, I think, and lots of fats. I'm thinking I might have a dairy intolerance so I am going to cut out any dairy that isn't fermented, and I'm going to replace butter with ghee. So far so good, but I really hope I can salvage my greek yogurt. It's truly delicious. I feel I'd miss it more than sugar! (There's no sugar in it, btw, haha.)

Beyond that my food bill for these first two weeks primal is double what I normally spend. I know I have to prioritize but I'm a college student, in Alaska, with little time on my hands. Organic, grass-fed, pasture raised...these terms not only equal health but equal EXPENSIVE. I am currently trying to find a part-time job so I can do more school and hopefully sleep more and play more, with some exercise in there. That should help my overall health, but it will mean less money. I am going to try to make sure I have enough money to stay completely primal, but I'd just like to ask everyone if you've had a 'primal freak-out' regarding any aspect of going primal at first, and how did you work through it?

And it could be any kind of 'primal freak-out'. Were you having trouble sleeping enough? Were your stress levels through the roof? Were you eating too much of one food group? Did you have trouble budgeting?

I like hearing people's transitions and advice on finding what's best for them(even if it won't necessarily be best for me).