Thread: My mother is dying

Threaded View

Angry My mother is dying

and I can't do anything about it.

How do you deal with someone who's sick and dying and still refuses your help?

This has been going on for years. This is not even my first post about it here.

For the past 15 years or so there has not been a single day where my mother was healthy. She's always talking about dying. Ever since I was a little child I had to deal with her depression and suicidal stuff.

Nowadays it's menopause, some growth in her uterus, acid reflux, stress, etc...

I have so many vitamins, minerals and spirulina at home and she doesn't take any of them. I buy her supplements for her menopause and instead she takes the stuff her doctor gives her. And those not even in the correct dosage...

I told her to take spirulina and baking soda for her acid reflux (it cured mine just 2 months ago) but instead she just bought that that green anti-acid bottle thing.

Her doctor told her not to eat flour and you know what she makes for dinner? Pasta. You can't reason with her. I told her a billion times already to stop eating gluten.

I got her some grass-fed plain yogurt and she throws it out. She eats a sugary shit one instead.

She's like a child. It's like she enjoys the attention she gets when she's sick. She calls everyone and tells them.

I figured I can't help someone who doesn't want help. I decided to just let it be. I'll at least spare my self from going crazy because of her.

(I don't have a father, by the way).
    Last edited by rphlslv; 02-03-2013 at 12:48 PM.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>