Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For the love of Samgyeopsal (primal journal of a couple in Asia) page 3

PrimalInAsia is offline Junior Member
    Back again! Next week my partner and I are going Whole30! Stoked for a solid element of change. I just can't seem to pull it off without going cold turkey, but damnit if I'm not trying my ass off. I have some seriously fucked up ideas about food! Like, how does someone even get like this? I currently live in a country where people treat food (on the whole) like life and nutrition and they take so much pride in it. I realize I aint got none of that. But, again, things are changing and I'm giving it my all. School has been stressful this semester and besides being seriously ill and fighting those emotional and physical battles, I feel like I'm coming out on top. Exhausted and semi-productive, but generally I'm winning. That seems to be all I can ask for in my life thus far, thought I honestly think this whole food thing is a big closet full of skellies that is going to make me laugh, and cry (a lot) and get angry, and learn to appreciate. So, I'm looking forward to it, as I am also relishing decaf coffees with cream and Skippy peanut butter.

Girly side note I'm back at the gym and I swear to God my ass is picking up ALREADY. I have a magical ass, it just stands up straight like soldier! Also, my hair is ridiculous thank you Korean summer, and I really need a cut but I'm a curly girl and I don't trust anyone to cut my hair properly!! What should I do? *sigh* anyway...next time.

Khainag is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sounds like you're doing pretty good! (also, have you seen KimchiNinja around the forums at all? They also appear to live in South Korea.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123