Thread: Need help gaining weiht after being sick page

Minagelina is offline Member

Need help gaining weiht after being sick

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I could really use your help. I ended up doing something to my digestive tract last month, and I dis overed that I have refkux and horri le constipation now. I alsonended up with anxiety that did my digestion and my weight in as well. I lost 7-10 lbs. Inthree weeks. I have slowly been improvin, but it is still hard to take innlots of foodneithout getting bloated.nnI need to gain weight. I got a protein shake but that fills me up and doesn't have enough calories. What should I be eating or drinking to gain some weight back? I have been eating protein, fats, and nuts but those arent digesting even with all of the enzymes I am taking. I also have been eating avocados and sweet potatoes. Help! This gal needs to up her weight and be able to care for her special needs kids. I am down to 103 and can't afford to lose any more!

Siren is offline Senior Member
    I know EXACTLY what you're going through. I started a thread on this same subject: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77462.html
    Give it a read; it might kick-start some inspiration. Good luck to you!
    "One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." -Virginia Woolf

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Eat calorically dense foods, nut butters, avocado, fat cuts of meat, use fat in your recipes liberally. Eat a lot of sugary fruits, starchy vegetables.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."