Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there such a thing as to few carbs??? page

goin2befit is offline Member

Is there such a thing as to few carbs???

Shop Now
    I'm just curious if you can eat to few carbs and stop losing weight? Is it even possible? Also, I'm having some IBS and hemrrhoids flare ups for the past 1.5 weeks... I notice it more when I eat green veggies, peppers, or onions. Any idea on this? I also find that milk is soothing the feelings of burning inside, any reason why?

With that said, I'm thinking of just going with meat, egg, butter, etc for some time and seeing what happens.

Lastly, does anyone know of any home remedies for hemrrhoids?

Griff is offline Senior Member
    No such thing as too few carbs. There are plenty of carnivores on here.
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

Stabby is offline Senior Member
    Right-o. No such thing as too few carbs as long as they aren't replaced by more polyunsaturated fatty acids. I think of all of those Atkins diet fools who just swore off carbs with no real nutritional knowledge and ended up screwing themselves hard with inflammation.

Be eating mostly saturated and monounsaturated fat for sure. Also not too much protein, it's insulinogenic and superfluous after a point.

Aareen is offline Junior Member
    Yes fruit is a good carb, like chips would be a bad carb.
    Eating too much of anything and having lack of exercise can put on lbs but if your replacing bad carbs with good like fruit and whole wheat other than fried...whatever and your staying active then you'll be fine!

Fruit is very good for you but canned fruit with syrup on the other hand isn't so healthy!

Replacing bad carbs with good will help you shed lbs.

eva
    eva is offline Senior Member
    are the trolls on here trying a more civilized approach or is this one for real ?
    challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

Sterling is offline Member
    Here's a pretty comprehensive article on the topic: http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nut...-you-need.html

Carbohydrates are not 'essential', but are certainly helpful for endurance training & recovery AND hormone manipulation at lower body fat levels.

mayness is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eva View Post
    are the trolls on here trying a more civilized approach or is this one for real ?
    I've seen a few of his/her posts, and I still can't figure out if it's the most polite troll I've ever seen, or someone who got lost on the internet and hasn't figured out where they are yet. =P

Allbeef Patty is offline Senior Member
    Let me restructure your question: Is it possible to be healthy without any carbs in the diet? Yes, but it sure can be difficult. Don't forget that many carnivores can make their own C, and those that can't eat offal and stomach contents. Muscle meat was probably left to rot. Make sure you get plenty of supplemental vitamins and antioxidants if you plan to go carnivore. Scurvy ain't a myth.

Sharonll is offline Senior Member
    I was just wondering the same thing? Whole wheat other than fried? LOL!

jo
    jo is offline Senior Member
    LOL - I thought the same too!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast