I posted this thread on the fitness forum, but thought I would post it here, as well.

Hi, everyone: I'd appreciate any feedback on my plan for using Martin's LeanGains Recomp plan.

My stats are as follows:
Female, 5'10", 49yrs, 155lbs and currently Crossfitting 3x per week.

My goal: To add muscle to this athletic physique and simultaneously reduce fat with an outcome of a lean, strong physique.

I've used Martin's information to calculate my numbers:
Weight: 155lbs
BMI: 22%
Lean body Mass: 120lbs
Active Day BMR: 1872
Sedentary Day BMR: 1450

So, when I do the calculations this is what my non active and active days look like: I am using 1.5grams protein per 1 pound of lean body mass. (too much?)

Active Crossfit day: Total calories: 2246: 180g protein; 42g Fat; 286g carbs
Sedentary day: Total calories: 1160: 180g protein; 36g Fat; 27g carbs

Here are my questions:
1. Is the 286g of carbs on the Crossfit Day Overkill? Seems like a lot of carbs, given I've been <50g daily;

2. Does this seem like overkill on the protein? I generally eat around 50grams protein and it'll be challenging to eat that much protein.

3. Martin's plan goes hand in hand with his 'lifting programme'. The fact that I'm not doing his lifting programme but rather, crossfitting. Crossfit is a class where we olympic lift, and do other types of high intensity exercise for 1 hour. Should I scale back on my calculations? Is the Crossfit programme close in intensity to Martin's programme?

4. If my numbers are true and I should roll with this, what can I expect to happen to my body in the short run, as I begin ingesting all these calories? Will my stomach start to get large? Will I develop more fat? Is it a short term loss for a long term gain?

I would appreciate input/comments from everyone.

Thanks/Lu