Thread: Recommend please, anyone: page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

Recommend please, anyone:

Primal Fuel
    some bug sweeping gear. I have no experience with it, and am browsing some now, and the specs and indicators and properties mean nothing to me. I know, however, that I fear for the privacy of my various environments...
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    Perhaps a better option is to hire a professional sweeper (knowledge of how to operate the equipment is important), not say anything that could get you into trouble, and get yourself out of the situation(s) that make you think you are being bugged. Walk away, stage your death, expose your blackmailer (and whatever he has on you), or continue to deal with this until something worse happens.

Damiana is offline Senior Member
    Are you really that paranoid or do you have some serious reason to fear for your safety? I wouldn't care if the government/my next door neighbor/my ex were spying on me. They'd die of boredom first.
    F 28/5'4/100 lbs

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath; do your research."

athomeontherange is online now Senior Member
    hmmmm just what are you hiding Mr. Perfidy??
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

well, the wife and I go to atlantic city a lot, and I have no faith there. Also it costs almost nothing to spy on someone, and bug sweepers are evidently rather cheap, so why not? And the po? They literally murder with impunity here- 2 dead already in 2013 in the county- why wouldn't they abuse whatever hardware their bureaucrat inquisitor homeland security grant donors throw at them for no reason to hunt imaginary people? I assume other areas of the US are in similar situations and even their loser municipal cops are off the leash and being masturbated by the populace they beat on.

I naturally make waves and call people out on shit. I stroke my dick at scepters and such and offend the sensibilities and reputations of the petty nobility with all of the toys and goons.

plus just scanning facebook, I see that I know so many people that would probably pay a few dollars to sweep their this-or-that.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

the old guy across the street's rather creepy and never speaks to me without saying how good my wife's legs look.

an alarming number of men (lol more than 1 really...but I consider this creepy) have confessed to me that they wire their bedrooms to film girls they fuck; that's weird, and I intend to carry a sweep with me so I know when I am in such a weirdos electric web.

penantday is offline Junior Member
    you are ok. offend the sensibilities and reputations of the petty nobility with all of the toys and goons. thanks

...what?