2 red onions
    2 large garlic cloves
    Lamb ribs
    Chorizo
    Tinned tomatoes
    Paprika
    Chopped carrots

Veg of choice

Fry up the onions, garlic and chorizo in coconut oil till soft, set aside. Brown the lamb in there and then add paprika to taste for the last couple of minutes. Transfer to slow cooker, add everything else and cook on low for 10 hours. The lamb falls from the bone.

I roasted some sweet potato and parsnip and had the lamb ribs & sauce on top, marvellous.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

ashleybrook05 is offline Junior Member
    That sounds delicious to me. I think it's better if you include a picture of the finished product so it would be luscious and I'm sure that every member that will look on it will be hungry.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Had it all eaten before thinking about putting the recipe on!
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat