Page 62 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 62

naiadknight is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm on a seasonal BC and I've been spotting like mad during the time I "should" get my cycle, even though this pill has suppressed it up until I started HFLC.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    I use chrome but get the pie chart on my kindle. I dont really look at it though.. percents are enough for me but very useful. They have helped a lot with keeping the macros in line.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    I don't pay attention to the daily percentages, just the weekly percentage averages.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I've been spotting since October for 1-3 days during my cycle. After starting EMF last month, I had 2 cycles and still spotting but for 1-2 days.
    Georgette

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I've been spotting since October for 1-3 days during my cycle. After starting EMF last month, I had 2 cycles and still spotting but for 1-2 days.
    this does not sound normal at all. How close are you to menopause?
    Karin

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    Oh my god I am having a migraine from hell and it's a terrible day to have it. This week is just so bad for me. D: Urge to eat bread is like a tiger in my chest! A bread tiger!
    How is today going?

lala70 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Congats to Lala on your weightloss!!

Awesome job Paula!!!! So very pround of you! If I could give you a hug, I would.

Yesterday, I drank about 120 oz of water. I was literally that thirsty. Last night after I ate dinner, I really had the urge to snack on something but didn't. I knew that if I did, I would go over on my macros so I didn't. I'm not sure if I'm getting for another bout with the Russian Circus but I've been kind of feeling that way as of late. That could be why I was wanting something else last night.
    Thank You!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    hey Paula... I haven't read The Optimal Diet and I can't find anything online about it except other people's reviews/interpretations of it. Where would one go who hasn't read the book to see this ideal weight chart? Or does no such thing exist and everyone is going off of the CW charts?

What would a woman with a medium/large frame at 5'4" chooose for a goal weight?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is online now Senior Member
    Everyone is doing so good! Binge free - avoiding snacks - more movement - improved mood! What a great list of pluses! Yeah!

I think I have concluded that night shades are NOT my friend. Anytime I have something with a tomato base or with chili powder I get a very uncomfortable feeling in my mid-section. Can't even call it a tummy ache cuz its the entire area of my intestinal tract. From the base of my sternum all the way to the top of my pubic bone. I feel terribly full and uncomfortable even though I eat a normal portion, not stuffing my face! The next day I will see up to 4 pound increase on the scales, my face is puffy and I feel yucky. I need to make a mental note to avoid nightshades.

This morning I'm drinking green tea w/pomagranate hoping to shed some of this bloat. Monday I was 182 - this morning 186.4. And I ate beanless chili with a baked potato both days. Before SuperBowl Sunday I was 178. HUMM......... wrong direction. I'm obviously doing something wrong. DUH........ So I think I'm going to fast today and drink lots of water and tea. Tomorrow I will get back to clean HFLC and do my best to stay on track during vacation. I'm taking pork rinds, almonds, cream cheese clouds - loads of butter too! I can do this!

I will need some help so please chime in and tell me to stay on the straight and narrow! I'd love to come home from vacation back into the 170s. We're leaving Friday.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Things I choose to let go:

All grains - including rice
    Refined sugars
    Legumes - including peanut butter
    Nuts and nut butters
    Alcohol and soda
    Chocolate
    Acidic foods, such as pineapple and tomato
    Coffee and tea
    Eggs
    Curry
    White potato
    Dairy - including butter

I'm choosing to do this......... I don't HAVE to.

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    doesn't a baked potato push you past your carb goal, tomi?