demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    Sure!

Breakfast:

2-3 Eggs, sometimes with cheese, spinach, mushroom, sometimes just fried
    3 pieces of bacon

1 cup coffee with heavy cream and 1 tsp white sugar

Lunch: Typically I do not eat lunch. >.< I have tried in the past off and on to do so, but.. meh. Sometimes almonds. Sometimes beef jerky. Sometimes a bit of cheese.

This week I bought some greek yogurt with honey to try to eat at lunch while at work.

Dinner: This week I am making turkey chili (why turkey? because i like the texture better than beef) I put half a stick of kerrygold in it while sauteing the onions. >.< 1.4 lbs of ground turkey. This will be dinner M-F

Edit: I also bought some ricotta to add to my breakfast egg scramble and some full fat block cheddar.
    I cant remember are you on MFP. I cant really tell anything when it is listed. Except yeah, i wondered why the honey yogurt
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    It looks pretty balanced. I'm not sure you are going to reach ketosis with that level of fat and with the added sugars, however.
    Keep working on it. I'm going to friend you on MFP so you can see what I am eating.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I could not go into her room for a month. She is only 3 hours away. But she didnt come home till thanksgiving. Now the school DS is thinking of going off to is 11 hours away. Hoping he picks the one that is only 3!
    Oh dear, I hope your son goes to school close to home alright.

Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    Yeah I feel full, I am rarely hungry, I just feel like I am "failing" to forever be under my suggested numbers. Today I actually exercised for once and completely cancelled out the calories I ate today. lol. Or something (Anything numbers basically breaks my brain) Like seriously, I consumed 500 calories, I burned 500 calories.... >.> Now what?! I'll be lucky to manage another 500 at dinner.

The sugar in the coffee because the coffee at work is HORRIBLE. Beyond words gross. I need to invest in some kind of at desk single cup brew device.
    Honesty i wouldn't stress, while you feel good and are still losing, just keep doing it Its why I can't count because the numbers frustrate me and make me worry about eating.
    Hehe how about not drinking the coffee LOL, I know for me even a small amount of sugar is not good, but maybe its OK for you I just think sugar is evil

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah sugar in the yogurt as well. Because damnit, I hate yogurt. =P That's why. 1 cup of the yogurt is >20 carbs, I'll only be able to eat half of it. I still won't be consuming more than 20 carbs a day even if I decide to have veggies with dinner AND the 1 tsp sugar in my coffee.

Unless I am calculating totally incorrectly, which is of course possible. :P

Oh you hate the yoghurt? Honestly then don't eat it
    Is it because you are unsure what to eat instead?
    I rarely reach 20 g of carbs a day.

Maybe ditch the sugars first?

Breakfast:

2-3 Eggs, sometimes with cheese, spinach, mushroom, sometimes just fried
    3 pieces of bacon

1 cup coffee with heavy cream and 1 tsp white sugar Your breakfast looks great, except the sugar maybe add in an extra egg?
    That will keep you going longer, and you won't need to eat at work?

Dinner: This week I am making turkey chili (why turkey? because i like the texture better than beef) I put half a stick of kerrygold in it while sauteing the onions. >.< 1.4 lbs of ground turkey. This will be dinner M-F This looks good too.

Maybe get a plunger (french press I think) for work so you can have coffee at lunch if need be, and bring HWC with you?

Today I have eaten 8 carbs, dinner is just going to be delicious pork, practically 0 carbs. =/ So 8 carbs for the day, yay!

My typical day (which does not include yogurt, this is the first time I purchased yogurt in like.. years) is about 12 carbs assuming I eat vegetables with dinner, which I do not always do. That includes the single tsp of sugar (4 carbs).

I don't like eating sugar either, but I DO enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning ritual. I went without it for a long time, but I missed it. *shrug* I don't personally believe 1 tsp of sugar 5 days a week is going to stall my weight loss, nor does it cause me any binge urges (my bingeing is entirely emotional) or sugar crashes etc.

Why buy the yogurt? I am trying to add more portable fat to my menu. >.< Maybe I shouldn't have gotten the kind with honey, but like I said, I'll only be eating half the cup to add some calories to my day, >10 carbs from it.

I swear I am not trying to be difficult or defend any kind of sugar habit here. I feel like I am being bratty or something.

Yes I'm on MFP: qqemokitty

Edit: Turns out there are 28 grams of carbs in the yogurt, it's the non fat which has sub 20 and I bought the full fat version. So just forget the yogurt because that's not happening now. Lmao.
    Last edited by qqemokitty; 02-03-2013 at 06:45 PM.

LOL you brat :P haha Na, if you think its OK for you, then continue, but I know for at least a few of us on here, that sugar would lead to a binge, so great it doesn't
    Portable fats could be macadamia nuts, what about cheese? If you can find some good stuff. Do you have a fridge at work? Maybe some cream and a few berries?

Hmm I've never tried macadamias I don't think. My boyfriend is allergic to them. >.< I do have almonds in my desk at work. I love cheese, I should try more cheeses. Yes there's a fridge at work, I keep my cream in it for the death coffee, lol. I don't really like berries. I don't actually like fruit much. I like peaches and apples! But they are pretty bad for me ofc. :P

Sigh. Losing weight is hard. >.>

I sound like an ass today, I should stop talking. *flails and hides*

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Had a great day. This thread goes way too fast for me! Going to be hard to keep up!

Hope everyone had a good day. See you tomorrow.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)