Page 28 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 28

qqemokitty is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Liver cleansing?! *blinks* that sounds scary! :P yes i have my gall bladder and all other parts accounted for. no medical conditions aside from morbid obesity, no prescriptions.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    qqemokitty,

Can you post a typical day's menu?

mks8500 is offline Member
    Speaking of digestion...I don't think I'm digesting so well. I hate to get into how often people go as I know it's different for everyone BUT, it slows down, right?

Megan

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    qqemokitty, I can't eat anywhere near as much as I used to either, but I don't want to force it either since I used to binge.
    I guess while its still working and I feel fine ill go with it. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by mks8500 View Post
    Speaking of digestion...I don't think I'm digesting so well. I hate to get into how often people go as I know it's different for everyone BUT, it slows down, right?

Megan
    Once a day now, it used to be more often. I don't think its a problem unless its hard to do, or you feel like you aren't emptying completely.

Sure!

Breakfast:

2-3 Eggs, sometimes with cheese, spinach, mushroom, sometimes just fried
    3 pieces of bacon

1 cup coffee with heavy cream and 1 tsp white sugar

Lunch: Typically I do not eat lunch. >.< I have tried in the past off and on to do so, but.. meh. Sometimes almonds. Sometimes beef jerky. Sometimes a bit of cheese.

This week I bought some greek yogurt with honey to try to eat at lunch while at work.

Dinner: This week I am making turkey chili (why turkey? because i like the texture better than beef) I put half a stick of kerrygold in it while sauteing the onions. >.< 1.4 lbs of ground turkey. This will be dinner M-F

Edit: I also bought some ricotta to add to my breakfast egg scramble and some full fat block cheddar.

Quote Originally Posted by mks8500 View Post

Megan

When I first started primal, I went from pooping twice a day to like, once every 3-4 days. I was TERRIFIED.

Turns out it's perfectly normal to have much longer between BM's when you're not filling up with, you know... fillers. :P Fillers being grains primarily. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by qqemokitty View Post
    Sure!

Breakfast:

2-3 Eggs, sometimes with cheese, spinach, mushroom, sometimes just fried
    3 pieces of bacon

1 cup coffee with heavy cream and 1 tsp white sugar

Lunch: Typically I do not eat lunch. >.< I have tried in the past off and on to do so, but.. meh. Sometimes almonds. Sometimes beef jerky. Sometimes a bit of cheese.

This week I bought some greek yogurt with honey to try to eat at lunch while at work.

Dinner: This week I am making turkey chili (why turkey? because i like the texture better than beef) I put half a stick of kerrygold in it while sauteing the onions. >.< 1.4 lbs of ground turkey. This will be dinner M-F

Edit: I also bought some ricotta to add to my breakfast egg scramble and some full fat block cheddar.
    That looks like a good amount of food to me. How do you feel? Full of energy? Sleeping well?

Can I ask why the sugar though?

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Chris I didn't think of that. But my husband did stay home from work today, so he could be there too.

Aw college already, wow, I bet that is even harder than school, since they generally move away from home right? That must have been so tough.
    I could not go into her room for a month. She is only 3 hours away. But she didnt come home till thanksgiving. Now the school DS is thinking of going off to is 11 hours away. Hoping he picks the one that is only 3!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    That looks like a good amount of food to me. How do you feel? Full of energy? Sleeping well?

Can I ask why the sugar though?
    Yeah I feel full, I am rarely hungry, I just feel like I am "failing" to forever be under my suggested numbers. Today I actually exercised for once and completely cancelled out the calories I ate today. lol. Or something (Anything numbers basically breaks my brain) Like seriously, I consumed 500 calories, I burned 500 calories.... >.> Now what?! I'll be lucky to manage another 500 at dinner.

The sugar in the coffee because the coffee at work is HORRIBLE. Beyond words gross. I need to invest in some kind of at desk single cup brew device.