Page 196 of 282 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2813

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 196

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I would not force a workout if you are feeling sick, unless you think it will lift your mood (it would not necessarily help mine if I were in the same position). For me I need to get out, I would take the DD out somewhere. If a park is not feasible maybe the mall-not to buy but just to walk around. Something for just you and your daughter. Nothing to be done about being dissed, unless you think you can talk them out of it (if it is worth your energy). Go someplace where other mothers take their daughters (a play gym or similar) and meet some new friends for you and your daughter.

I still eat veggies, but make sure I stay within my macro guidelines with them. there are recommended supplements you might consider if you think you are deficient. Dr. Attia has a list of the ones he takes on his website (link on the first page of this thread I believe).

good luck we are rooting for you.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Boy - we are all over the place with loses and gains - and being on fire and just not quite getting there! I love this group and the support and encouragement everyone offers. I never thought I'd be a part of an on-line community - but I do enjoy this one.

Here's my rah-rah for the day........... after a 14 day dry spell I WALKED 2.2 MILES this morning!!!! I'm back in the game peeps!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I wanna go take a walk... feeling REALLY REALLY BLOATED right now... like 8 months pregnant bloated. Blech!

I completed 5 health assessements for the insurance companies. $100 bonus from my husband's, and $50 bonus from mine for the other 4 assessments. I had to go through some "coaching" - weight loss was one of them. lol Cracks me up. No WAY am I going back to eating grains after how I feel today... Oy...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    i walked 2.2 miles this morning!!!! I'm back in the game peeps!
    yay!!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

252dlp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    you have a treadmill at work?
    Yes, we have a little gym with two treadmills, an elliptical, a recumbant bike, an upright bike and numerous free weights and a weight bench. It's great. There is even a TV/DVD player. There are no windows, but if I go in early in the morning I don't mind that part.

We also just got a juicer for the kitchen, though I have not tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by GigiLaPatate View Post
    I've been convinced for quite some time that my hormones need help.
    You and me both!! I always test well though. I AM in menopause (confirmed last year by my dotor), so I may be able to get more detailed testing this year. I have lots of syptoms of thyroid and/or adrenal fatigue, but those sypmtoms are so similar to other things, it's hard to know for sure.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I wanna go take a walk... feeling REALLY REALLY BLOATED right now... like 8 months pregnant bloated. Blech!

I completed 5 health assessements for the insurance companies. $100 bonus from my husband's, and $50 bonus from mine for the other 4 assessments. I had to go through some "coaching" - weight loss was one of them. lol Cracks me up. No WAY am I going back to eating grains after how I feel today... Oy...
    I typically lie on those. No reason to be honest.
    Georgette

Ddraig Goch is offline Senior Member
    Well done to all the Feb losers. I have just checked back & found I have lost 10lb in my first month on EMF. I am happy with that as I have been trying out several different ideas & am now set on course with my 12 week n=1. Haven't measured yet as its TOM but my weight is the lowest its been for 20 years.

Onwards & downwards....

UPDATE: Have now measured & lost 3 inches (mostly off my waist & stomach) so I'm very pleased.
    Last edited by Ddraig Goch; 03-03-2013 at 07:25 AM. Reason: update

OzK
    OzK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddraig Goch View Post
    Well done to all the Feb losers. I have just checked back & found I have lost 10lb in my first month on EMF. I am happy with that as I have been trying out several different ideas & am now set on course with my 12 week n=1. Haven't measured yet as its TOM but my weight is the lowest its been for 20 years.

Onwards & downwards....
    Brilliant! Congrats!

OzK
    OzK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    yay!!

Double yay!

OzK
    OzK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calee View Post
    YAY Georgette!!! Congrats on making it to Onederland! That the best best best feeling!
    And from me. What an achievement! Go you!