Page 170 of 282 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2813

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 170

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    ah, we do the best we can, learn from our "mistakes" and don't dwell or allow guilt...it is a journey.

Tomorrow is another day (there is a song about this, can't remember the rest of it, but when I type that the line is sung in my head-"I'm not gonna let it get me down, no not gonna let is get me, cause tomorrow's another day, and I am thirsty anyway, so bring on the rain"

Ddraig Goch is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Annlee View Post
    Have read the link (thanks Annlee) but still can't find the results - He seems to do an intro, get us on tenderhooks then say 'come again next week', very frustrating (or am I missing something?)

252dlp is offline Senior Member
    This should be easy for me, lol. I have gastroparesis which is a natural appetite suppressor, so with that and all the fat, I should NOT be hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Lower protein experiment Day 3

Macros...Binge!

I have to figure out how to get past this hump..
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I am having trouble as well..
    Quote Originally Posted by 252dlp View Post
    Well, then add me to the crowd that has a little trouble.

You can add me to the list. Since doing that Fat Fast fat has become my friend, Carbs I have no interest in & the thought of a chunk of meat turns my stomach

I have been over eating in the evening on fat nearly all week & because I am starting my 12 week n=1 today, yesterday became one of those ‘I’m going on a diet tomorrow so I’ll eat everything now’ Kind of days. I must have eaten triple my normal cals easily. The stupid thing is that although my planned cals are low, I’m not raiding the kitchen because I am hungry, that I would understand. This is just mindless eating to the macro

So with my new n=1 I am not treating it as a WOE, I am treating it as a DIET (something which I said I would never do again) to get me into the mindset. day gone & I’m on track, only another 83 days to go

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddraig Goch View Post
    I have been over eating in the evening on fat nearly all week & because I am starting my 12 week n=1 today, yesterday became one of those ‘I’m going on a diet tomorrow so I’ll eat everything now’ Kind of days. I must have eaten triple my normal cals easily. The stupid thing is that although my planned cals are low, I’m not raiding the kitchen because I am hungry, that I would understand. This is just mindless eating to the macro.
    Your unconscious mind knows whether you have reached your nutritional requirements or whether you are so far behind it should set you on a mission to BINGE NOW! What your conscious mind is thinking becomes irrelevant in the process.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
    Absolutely, cuz when I did the potato hack and was ending up with 500 calorie
    days, but still doing my usual exercise, the sticks turned purple.

However, the alcohol is very dehydrating, so it coulda just been booze fumes
    in your case. HAR!

Julie
    LOL! I had forgotten that some folks on the potato feast had experienced ketosis. I don't think I was dehydrated because my pee was a pretty color.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Your unconscious mind knows whether you have reached your nutritional requirements or whether you are so far behind it should set you on a mission to BINGE NOW! What your conscious mind is thinking becomes irrelevant in the process.
    +1 This is exactly whayt happens to me. There are usually no thoughts as to whether I should or shouldn't binge.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Hi all. Jumping back in. Hope all are doing well.

After 10 days of eating willy-nilly whatever I wanted in whatever quantities I wanted, I gained back all 11 lbs that I had lost during the month of January... One month to lose them, 1 week to pound them back on... getting back on track today.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Sorry , but I don't believe that for one minute - if you must know its too much time in front of the computer & not enough time in bed. I ALWAYS raid the kitchen if I'm still on the computer in the wee small hours. Its just that now a quick raid = lots of cals as its fat these days, not a chicken breast (and believe me, I am always nutritionally up to date on fat by the end of dinner).

Its just a habit I need to get out of but it is nice to know I'm not the only one raiding the kitchen when I'm not supposed to be
    Last edited by Ddraig Goch; 02-25-2013 at 09:27 AM.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    way to much protein yesterday.............. since I wasn't feeling all that great (bug of some sort) hubby cooked my morning eggs - 3 full eggs. Then made steak for dinner - I had about 6 oz. Add to that an unmeasured portion of pork rinds --- totalled 99 grams of protein. My goal is 60. ooops.

I'm sure I'm not in ketosis cuz I haven't lost any weight in 3 days.

Starting over too. I'm buying those ketostix today - if I'm spending money on something it will keep me focused.

Planning and control are the key factors to doing this right.

Come on - we can do this!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.