Page 144 of 281 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2806

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 144

demuralist is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary 231 View Post
    Thanks Jenn, found that out a little late.

My son is 6 and weighs 65 lbs...

Where can I find said information?

What if you create a table in Excel, do a "print screen" and paste it into MSPaint, then attach as a pic? That's what I do... or create a spreadsheet and store it in GoogleDocs and give us the link to it. Then we can check it out there, making it easier for you. A picture works nicely b/c then we don't have to go outside of MDA to view it.

When you type in the web address, the forum program automatically makes it a nice, easy to read link.
    [/QUOTE]

If you erase the word "Quote" it will not appear as a quote anymore.

Rosemary 231 is offline Senior Member
    When you type in the web address, the forum program automatically makes it a nice, easy to read link.[/QUOTE]
    Noticed that, I'll do better next time.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Actually, I think she is erasing the first [ QUOTE] part. Both beginning and end "bracket" words are required to complete the code.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I got the gist of it without the bracketed quotes.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Because of the way they wrapped these, there would be painfully little innard left after dissection.
    Breakfast was a tricloptic bacon wrap, lunch is a chicken club salad from Jason's Deli, and I'm still trying to figure out dinner. Curry can be difficult to go really low carb on. I'm thinking Madras chicken curry is my best bet.
    have you ever made Balti Butter Chicken? Really good and you can skip the rice.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Hey all.......... day 2 of being back in the saddle. Or maybe I should say back in the fat!

I made cream cheese clouds yesterday - I left out the honey and shredded coconut - the batch made 117 little nuggets - making each bite only 20 cals, .27 carbs, 2 fats, .3 pros. I like to make them small so one bite is about the size of a hershey's kiss. I'll have about 3 or 4 and I feel like I've had a really great treat!

I'm starting to feel better after my sugary/rice mistake from Sunday night. I won't make that mistake again. The good thing about having a really bad reaction to something is that the next time that food is an option - its WAY easier to say "NO"! I started my day with the fat punch of buttery eggs! SOOO good! Today I will try to walk after work - I've missed 2 days now.

Hope you're day is going well! As Jamie Curtis would say, "Make good choices!"
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I may make some more clouds tonight, but I'm leaning more toward coco-chocs with a 2:1 oil:chocolate ratio like winencandy intended. Too easy to binge on them with a 1:1 ratio.

I haven't tried those yet.......... I need to get some fresh coconut oil - what I have is old - and I only use it for topical purposes now.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I haven't tried those yet.......... I need to get some fresh coconut oil - what I have is old - and I only use it for topical purposes now.
    I have one for topical purposes (refined so I don't smell like a giant coconut all day long - quite honestly, it makes me want to eat my arm!) and some for cooking purposes, both refined and unrefined. Hubby and son aren't big fans of the coconutty taste.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    *chuckles* I love how you call it the Russian Circus, Jenn. I have my weigh in tomorrow. After the non-primal day on sunday and MY russian circus coming in on monday, I'm sure I won't have lost an ounce, and will mostly likely be retaining water as a result. I am going to be brave and weigh anyway.

My dad did comment on my face looking thinner this morning. He asked if I had lost weight. I just shrugged and claimed ignorance. Didn't want to get into a long drawn out conversation before work. He would just fight we me about it anyway.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.