Page 120 of 280 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2797

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 120

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I escaped the slippery candy slope.. was not tempted, well for a split second and then done. Conferences all day today and have a successful day planned and am focus, regardless of the HUGE-ASS bowls of candy in the lounge!! WTF??? Today is healthy soup and salad day at school. Are you kidding me????
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Haters gotta hate. I had a real problem not telling this person off...

"In my personal view, one of the problems on the MDA site is the 'fat women/men' who have made it their job to lord over others and share their experiences. I use the Eat More Fat string on MDA. My God....these perio-meno women are overweight, have been members for years, and espouse knowledge like it was the drinking fountain in Rome. How about getting your fat asses off the computer -- get thee self to a gym or cross fit, and spend less time espousing what you think you know to the rest of us who are do'ers. I think it is more challenging for senior women to lose the weight, and gain an enviable shape -- but it's not impossible. Adopt the primal rules -- sleep, exercise, reduce stress, EAT LESS overall and stop spending hours on these forums by starting your own strings of 'favourite primal pizza and home made bread'.

I'm just about bored of these forums because I'm tired of the same old, overweight women espousing their excuses on why they are not successful: I'm a binger; I love chocolate too much; I drink too much; I had 3 birthday parties this weekend and on and on the excuses go.

If you want to be thin, lean, fit and healthy -- just do it and get off these forums and go walk. It's frustrating and sad to see so many people think that their success lies in the 'group hug's on the forum."
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    A friend of mine who is a low carb guru says that when you go VLC, most people do go through heart palpitations. Not sure how true this is, but she said that the heart works more optimally and that is why most go through periods of heart palpitations. I tend to think that VLC is a shock to the system and that is why you get the palpitations. I have always supplemented with magnesium and pottasium and still got the palpatations.

well, I am so glad he imparted his knowledge and we NOW know what to do! OMG.. where has this person BEEN all of our lives because we have just been camped out on the couch eating bon-bons and have no earthly idea what to do!!

He/she shows their ignorance, let me count the ways....
    Karin

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post

"In my personal view, one of the problems on the MDA site is the 'fat women/men' who have made it their job to lord over others and share their experiences. I use the Eat More Fat string on MDA. My God....these perio-meno women are overweight, have been members for years, and espouse knowledge like it was the drinking fountain in Rome. How about getting your fat asses off the computer -- get thee self to a gym or cross fit, and spend less time espousing what you think you know to the rest of us who are do'ers. I think it is more challenging for senior women to lose the weight, and gain an enviable shape -- but it's not impossible. Adopt the primal rules -- sleep, exercise, reduce stress, EAT LESS overall and stop spending hours on these forums by starting your own strings of 'favourite primal pizza and home made bread'.

I'm just about bored of these forums because I'm tired of the same old, overweight women espousing their excuses on why they are not successful: I'm a binger; I love chocolate too much; I drink too much; I had 3 birthday parties this weekend and on and on the excuses go.

If you want to be thin, lean, fit and healthy -- just do it and get off these forums and go walk. It's frustrating and sad to see so many people think that their success lies in the 'group hug's on the forum."
    HB, I have a baseball bat in the trunk of my car. Yeah, that's a pisser.

I have a hole in my tongue from biting it so hard.

As far as palpitations go, I've had them my whole life regardless of how I ate. I am more inclined to believe they are deficiency caused because I never used to supplement. Since I have been, very few palpitations.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member

Who the F*ck wrote that? Two words... they start with F and U... what an asshat. That's got me all sorts of pissed off b/c it's obvious said person has no clue what we're actually doing... Personally, I do get my ass off the forum and move my fat ass around. EVERY F*CKING DAY. I have two young kids to keep track of and a house to maintain... I go to the gym daily, walk there in fact, so he/she can shove this post right up their ass.

This is an EXPERIMENT for us. Much of what Mark advocates is EXPERIMENTATION. Find what works. We are experimenting. There is no harm in that. If said person doesn't like our thread, STAY THE F OUT AND STFU!!

Okie... I feel better now. Who's up for a group hug???
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Who the F*ck wrote that? Two words... they start with F and U... what an asshat. That's got me all sorts of pissed off b/c it's obvious said person has no clue what we're actually doing... Personally, I do get my ass off the forum and move my fat ass around. EVERY F*CKING DAY. I have two young kids to keep track of and a house to maintain... I go to the gym daily, walk there in fact, so he/she can shove this post right up their ass.

This is an EXPERIMENT for us. Much of what Mark advocates is EXPERIMENTATION. Find what works. We are experimenting. There is no harm in that. If said person doesn't like our thread, STAY THE F OUT AND STFU!!

Okie... I feel better now. Who's up for a group hug???
    +1 luvin it!! *BIG-ASS GROUP HUG*
    Karin

Since this person obviously reads this thread, she'll see it. Pisses me off that I was called to task for something nowhere near like this but no one said anything to this person about this hateful rant.

I get more exercise on a daily basis than she does going to Crossfit, unless she also lifts hay bales, timbers, shovels dirt, etc, etc, etc.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    Since this person obviously reads this thread, she'll see it. Pisses me off that I was called to task for something nowhere near like this but no one said anything to this person about this hateful rant.

I get more exercise on a daily basis than she does going to Crossfit, unless she also lifts hay bales, timbers, shovels dirt, etc, etc, etc.
    +1

So the asshat is a she... should probably add that I am no where NEAR menopausal.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)