Page 116 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2813

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 116

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm not sure I can do it. This is putting me to that breaking point where I can feel the tension in my back and I just want to cry it out. I keep feeling like I want to pull out the idiot card.
    Georgette

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    ok, Geo, turn the stereo on way loud and dance around like a crazy person, screaming will help, and so will crying. BUT you have to do them all at the same time. Promise, it works.

Gladmorning, ditto on staying off the scale. I think we all know that there is very little connection between what we ate yesterday and what the scale says this morning. This is a long term game. what you do consistently will show up on the scale, eventually. Also, 1,000 calories seems pretty low. Do you weigh or measure your food, just wondering if maybe things have gotten a little lax in that regard. Not making accusations, just possibities. I also assume you drink lots of liquids. Recent hard work out? TOM coming? Bad night's sleep?

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    You're RIGHT Karin. I am more obsessive about the scale than my food. I mean, I've been doing this for exactly two weeks. I would think it would be a little more fluid and not so up and down. My macros have been in line. I usually fall around 4-25-71
    c-p-f calories between 800-1100 every day. Not a single cheat. Not one. In the past when I did regular low carb I was losing a lot faster than this. I KNOW. It's only been two weeks, shut up, right? Right.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Oh, Demuralist-

I do weigh my food. Count everything on paleotrack. I know the calories are low, but I just can't make myself eat anymore than I already do.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Gladmorning, if you've only been doing this two weeks, don't sweat it! Your body needs time to adjust. No need to fret yet.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    God in heaven, Satan in hell, Buddha in nirvana, people in the forum, SOMEONE help me ignore these chocolate covered strawberries. My boss put them on desks for Valentine's Day.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Anything you can pour all over them to make them unappealing?...lol

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I'm trying to save them to pass on to my husband, otherwise I would've just chucked 'em.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

loves walking is offline Member
    I thought this thread was not about putting people down. I guess I was wrong about that..............

lala70 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loves walking View Post
    I thought this thread was not about putting people down. I guess I was wrong about that..............
    Not sure what that means? I must be missing something.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter