Page 115 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2813

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 115

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    don't know what FKIA but I think I get the drift of the message! I pretty much hang in a few journals and this thread, stay away from most others.

1 medium baked potato is about 25g of carb, what would it hurt if you just did it, had one every day and gave up all other carbs. Not totally primal but, for me, once I give myself permission to have something it usually loses its appeal. And the longer I deprive myself of the thing I crave the more crap I eat until I finally give in and pork out on it! I once found myself making a pot of northern beans in the middle of the night because I couldn't have them on the diet I was on. I don't even care for beans. Almost burned my house down!

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    don't know what FKIA but I think I get the drift of the message! I pretty much hang in a few journals and this thread, stay away from most others.

1 medium baked potato is about 25g of carb, what would it hurt if you just did it, had one every day and gave up all other carbs. Not totally primal but, for me, once I give myself permission to have something it usually loses its appeal. And the longer I deprive myself of the thing I crave the more crap I eat until I finally give in and pork out on it! I once found myself making a pot of northern beans in the middle of the night because I couldn't have them on the diet I was on. I don't even care for beans. Almost burned my house down!
    That's a hardcore craving. Do you have the fire dept on speed dial?
    Georgette

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    When will I learn to stay out of threads that ChocoTaco is on? Or any threads other than this one?? Obviously I need educating. Not enough of a FKIA, I guess.

Grrr.............
    What, didn't you know yet... Choco is ALWAYS right, and his nutritional advice is ALWAYS right for EVERYONE, in every situation.

LMAO.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    That's a hardcore craving. Do you have the fire dept on speed dial?
    I actually got out of bed, dressed (sort of) went to an all night grocery store to buy a bag of beans and some pork bones. Luckily the smoke detector woke me up before there was flame, it just filled the house with smoke, to the point where my clothes actually smelled of it. But I had to go out and get another bag

I actually got out of bed, dressed (sort of) went to an all night grocery store to buy a bag of beans and some pork bones. Luckily the smoke detector woke me up before there was flame, it just filled the house with smoke, to the point where my clothes actually smelled of it. But I had to go out and get another bag
    Ok... you nearly set the house on fire with the first pot, and went out for MORE.
    HARDCORE craving!!!

This seems appropriate... you know, with the fire and all!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

I was young, single, and stupid. But, by God, by 7am I had me a nice pot of beans!

thanks for the award.

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybuns View Post
    When will I learn to stay out of threads that ChocoTaco is on? Or any threads other than this one?? Obviously I need educating. Not enough of a FKIA, I guess.

Grrr.............
    I hear you! I have tip toed out to other threads and always come running back. Some crazy threads out there.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Sort of having a moment where I am considering a binge. It may be small but something nonetheless. It's in my journal if any any of you want to read about it.
    Be tough! You can dooo eeeiit!!

Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    What, didn't you know yet... Choco is ALWAYS right, and his nutritional advice is ALWAYS right for EVERYONE, in every situation.

LMAO.

I wonder what his credentials are.

wait... what?
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    What the hell. Why is my body holding water weight? The two pounds I was down on sunday reappeared on the scale this morning. WHY? I refuse to think it's fat. My macros/calories have been spot on. Calories are still low around or under 1000. So, if I'm giving my stupid body all that it needs (seriously, stomach never growls, can't eat) why is it STILL insisting on holding water weight. I hate this part. Men have it easy.

And, what the heck is FKIA?

Oh, and there are a LOT of know it alls on this forum.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

*something* Know It All.
    *-insert colorful word that stars with F, like Fuchsia, or maybe something else...
    Last edited by cori93437; 02-13-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

athomeontherange is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladmorning View Post
    What the hell. Why is my body holding water weight? The two pounds I was down on sunday reappeared on the scale this morning. WHY? I refuse to think it's fat. My macros/calories have been spot on. Calories are still low around or under 1000. So, if I'm giving my stupid body all that it needs (seriously, stomach never growls, can't eat) why is it STILL insisting on holding water weight. I hate this part. Men have it easy.

And, what the heck is FKIA?

Oh, and there are a LOT of know it alls on this forum.
    I mean this respectfully... get off the scale. The water weight up and down will get you down. Weigh once or twice a month and follow protocol. It should fall into line. Watch your salt intake as well. Know if you work out you will retain a bit of water too. Stress causes weight gain too. Focus on eating well.
    Karin

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

What am I doing? Depends on the day.