Page 110 of 282 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2813

Thread: Eat More Fat! The Nutritional Ketosis Challenge continues... page 110

calee is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    This site is serious crack. I want to try everything!
    This is how I make my eggs eating HFLC. They are excellent.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    I am a little surprised at how quickly i was willing to blame VLC for my sleep issue thinking i should add some carbs. Really? Because when I was eating the carbs I slept so well right? Well no. My sleep was horrible then. And is generally great now. Carbs are not the answer now any more than they were then. Time to find another scape goat.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day

calee is offline Senior Member
    My body had a digestive track cleanse today. I was totally taken off guard. I was really glad I was in my office and not out somewhere. I've been doing 1T of MCT oil in the morning. It has not effected me before, so don't know if that's it.

I changed my lunch so my macros are off for the day. More protein, less fat. Not sure if I can eat dinner because I'm rumbling again. Other than that, good energy!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    I am a little surprised at how quickly i was willing to blame VLC for my sleep issue thinking i should add some carbs. Really? Because when I was eating the carbs I slept so well right? Well no. My sleep was horrible then. And is generally great now. Carbs are not the answer now any more than they were then. Time to find another scape goat.
    My sleep is 300% better than it ever was before doing this. Most nights, I barely eat carbs. I actually feel a crap ton better with this WOE versus any other I have tried.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I had a digestive cleanse today too - I suspect too much coconut oil... in which case I expect the same effect tomorrow... danged coco-chocs!! (Chocolate candy made out of semi-sweet chocolate and coconut oil). Likewise, I expect to be tossed out of ketosis too. Kind of binged on those tasty little morsels tonight...
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Oh man I don't want that to happen. I mean, I guess it could be good, but knowing my luck it would happen at work.

Any suggestions for copper poop mouth? I can't stand it!
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

aktres is offline Senior Member
    That's the thing. I have no clue what I enjoy doing. Other than cooking, that seems to be it. I don't consider cooking a hobby though since it's something I have to do. I'm trying to look at things that won't cost me a lot of money just because right now, I don't have a lot. It's a PITA.
    Sorry for butting in here, but it seems to me one thing you enjoy doing is writing. Here you write on a forum, but there are so many other options. Have you ever considered writing fiction?

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    I actually feel a crap ton better with this WOE versus any other I have tried.
    That's a metric measurement, right? A little more than a butt load, but not quite big enough to be classified as another measurement I can't mention here because of language sensibilities....

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    That's a metric measurement, right? A little more than a butt load, but not quite big enough to be classified as another measurement I can't mention here because of language sensibilities....
    That's right ssn!

Hey, who knew hands were fat? The girls and I went to Target last night and we were in the jewelry section and I tried on a bangle bracelet. It fit!!!! For the first time in like 30 years, I can wear a bangle bracelet!
    Georgette

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    heehee, love the way your mind works!
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 5:2 -2 day fast diet with real food every day